Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A New Paid To Post Forum - http://indianexpress.info/forum/

I am glad to announce that – “A New Paid To Post Forum has been launched with best rates. "

Name – http://indianexpress.info/forum/
    You can earn here
    $0.03 per Thread Created and
    $0.02 per Post ,
    Limit per day is 20 (both post/threads)
    The Minimum payout is $10 through paypal within 7 days after request.
    Referrals earning $0.10 cents.
    So, Hurry Up and Join this New Paing forum.
    The site link is -
    http://indianexpress.info/forum/

Please refer – patamita0101 or join under my signature.. Thanks in Advence. :wink:

i think currently there are many new forum that paying higher rates than this forum. For example, mygoldpot paying 3 cents per post, 4 cents per thread, noexpiry paying 4 cents per post/threads, diamondtime paying 7 cents per post, 10 cents per thread, moneymakerstalk paying 3 cents per post 4 cents per thread. With so many new forum that paying higher than this forum, i don't think i will have time to join in again. Anyway, hope this forum will at least increase their rate to 3 cents per post.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    i think currently there are many new forum that paying higher rates than this forum. For example, mygoldpot paying 3 cents per post, 4 cents per thread, noexpiry paying 4 cents per post/threads, diamondtime paying 7 cents per post, 10 cents per thread, moneymakerstalk paying 3 cents per post 4 cents per thread. With so many new forum that paying higher than this forum, i don't think i will have time to join in again. Anyway, hope this forum will at least increase their rate to 3 cents per post.
    I also agree with u that - now-a-days there r many forums coming which paying high rate.. But If its a honest forum then why not we r joing here? I think if its paying then we have to join here.. Bez I also saw some forum that says us a good rate bt after that they r totaly gone, did not paying us.. and again they come with a brand new name... so, what u say that??

We can't do anythng... Like - Webmaster Make Money Forum - we r here bez we knew and belive that this forum never cheated us.. Thats why we r here... and also come back again and again after 2 hours.. :wink:
    I think eddielkk u also agree with me?

Thanks paramita for sharing,i'll join there good rate also ,because i'm earning only 1 cent per post from mylot like reputed site even size of paper also not paying more than 3 cents and slowly they are removing all paid section and moreover many forum sites are paying through evowallet,lebertyreseve like sites which are globally not accepted,i think $10 paypal good option if one can earn in $10 in 20 to 25 days nothing bad.

Hi can u pl tell me in which payment method these sites are paying ?if they are paying through paypal pl send me the link.every forum has merit and demerit i checked all ur links most of are paying through evowallet and liberty reserve and many rules like in moneymakerstalk evowallet ,LA,in mygoldpot also some rules like U Can Make 4 Threads In Each Section Per Day,So every forum has merits and demerits,i can't see any one forum having all good rules suited to members ,either wrong payment processor ,or time limit or high payout or less paying sections.Am i right?

Default Re: A New Paid To Post Forum - http://indianexpress.info/fo

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I am glad to announce that – “A New Paid To Post Forum has been launched with best rates. "

Name – http://indianexpress.info/forum/
    You can earn here
    $0.03 per Thread Created and
    $0.02 per Post ,
    Limit per day is 20 (both post/threads)
    The Minimum payout is $10 through paypal within 7 days after request.
    Referrals earning $0.10 cents.
    So, Hurry Up and Join this New Paing forum.
    The site link is -
    http://indianexpress.info/forum/

Please refer – patamita0101 or join under my signature.. Thanks in Advence. :wink:
    Thanks paramita for sharing this site link with us.the payout is not so bad it still good in comparison to mylot you don't believe me 2 yrs back i have joined in mylot but till now i have not reached the payout limit once i get 60 cent but the next day the admin deleted my earnings,once more than 150 replied i got in my one discussion i thought i will earn good but the next day they have deleted my thread so all earning gone so i am not active there so every Site having their own policies.Ok i will join under you i will PM you for the referral link.
    Thanks.

i think the minimum payout is too high as the post rate is only 2 cents.
    so we should make about 400~500 posts to reach payout?that will take a long time.

I think we can never really judge honesty, especially when something is new.
    One thing I like from this forum is that it pays with PayPal, but I do not like the rate. I know that low rate can make this forum more sustainable than the higher rate forum, but with the tight competition between these forums, members naturally will choose the higher rate forums. So, with low number of members, naturally will bring low activity, and thus, I think it will be a lot harder to find advertisers. So unless the owner has many other source of income to pay the members, I think this forum will not survive.

Btw, Debasis, why do you want to join under paramitha in your own forum?

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    so we should make about 400~500 posts to reach payout?that will take a long time.
    I agree with you. If they could decrease the payout to $5 then it is much better. It will be like MGF. But with the current payout, it will take around 25 days with 20 posts everyday to reach payout.

I also agree with u that - now-a-days there r many forums coming which paying high rate.. But If its a honest forum then why not we r joing here? I think if its paying then we have to join here.. Bez I also saw some forum that says us a good rate bt after that they r totaly gone, did not paying us.. and again they come with a brand new name... so, what u say that??

We can't do anythng... Like - Webmaster Make Money Forum - we r here bez we knew and belive that this forum never cheated us.. Thats why we r here... and also come back again and again after 2 hours.. :wink:
    I am totally agree with you that I join Webmaster money forum and enjoy coming back again and again due to the honesty of admin. If a forum is really pay, i will continue to support until the end. For new forum, we can't really judge them yet. Normally i will just try my best to reach the first payout in all new forum i join, and if i found that they are really paid, then only i will continue with them. If those forum and admin of the forum that never pay to me, i will remember it, and will not join for them anymore.

No one believes in new forum when its launched. But once the forum age is crossed 3 months or 4 months then the people starts joining by seeing the screenshots of the payment proofs. I hope this forum last long and we could have many members joining.

BTW... this is the kind of discussions and replies we are looking for in this forum. There is not even a single spam post in this discussions.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think they should reduce the minimum payout into $2.
    Some ptp sites which paying $0.02 per post usually pay at $2

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi can u pl tell me in which payment method these sites are paying ?if they are paying through paypal pl send me the link.every forum has merit and demerit i checked all ur links most of are paying through evowallet and liberty reserve and many rules like in moneymakerstalk evowallet ,LA,in mygoldpot also some rules like U Can Make 4 Threads In Each Section Per Day,So every forum has merits and demerits,i can't see any one forum having all good rules suited to members ,either wrong payment processor ,or time limit or high payout or less paying sections.Am i right?
    Do you means those what payment method for those forum i listed? For those new forum that support paypal are noexpiry, and mygoldpot only. The others is mostly support evo or LR. Yes every forum has its own rules, and i really do not mind for the posting limit of a forum, as i am joining too many forum which i can't be active in all. When i just post until reaching the post limit, then i can close the forum and concentrate to other forum.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I think they should reduce the minimum payout into $2.
    Some ptp sites which paying $0.02 per post usually pay at $2
    I agree with this. Infact more and more members will join the forum if they see the payment proof. And a nice way to produce a payment proof is to keep the minimum payout low atleast for first three to four months so that many members can reach to the minimum payout for more than once. This will increase the confidance of members in the forum.

actually it would be unfair to expect a forum to prove its genuineness or firetest ,because forum owner will pay the members ,and in this era i know and every body know there is no good site left for earning only these forum sites ,that to very few sites giving payment through paypal.So forum owners can't compromise with user demand always,because some members will want low payout some will want good payment rate ,some will tell x,y,z payment processor needed.Mylot which is the most popular forum site only paying 1 cent that to deducting money if some thing will be wrong ,then we will talk about MMK ,how much MMK paying per post or thread?When MMK or mylot started how many of us demanded payment proof from them.So i think 1 cent is always poor rate but 3 cent /2cent is very comparative.

I am totally agree with you that I join Webmaster money forum and enjoy coming back again and again due to the honesty of admin. If a forum is really pay, i will continue to support until the end. For new forum, we can't really judge them yet. Normally i will just try my best to reach the first payout in all new forum i join, and if i found that they are really paid, then only i will continue with them. If those forum and admin of the forum that never pay to me, i will remember it, and will not join for them anymore.
    Hi eddie this is not to you,or about this forum but i have seen in this forum in discussions when people saying this site or that site paying high rate we immediately telling that high rate?no this must be a scam site,when we see low rate we tell low rate we will not join ,so what would webmaster will do?

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi eddie this is not to you,or about this forum but i have seen in this forum in discussions when people saying this site or that site paying high rate we immediately telling that high rate?no this must be a scam site,when we see low rate we tell low rate we will not join ,so what would webmaster will do?
    I understand what you mean. Many members like to judge a forum by their rate, it is like judging a book by their cover. Normally i will try my best to be active in those high pay rate forum first (which attract me most) then follow by low rate forum, cos i do not have much time to be active in all forum, i have to do it selectively, and hope for the best.

Well, friends, but still there are no single post in any section except in the announcement. That shows no members are really interested in it, particularly because it is a free SMF forum script and low standard domain .info. Even the domain name sounds as if it's only for Indians, so members from other countries don't like to join in it. I think before the admin corrects all these mistakes, it's not so easy for him to get new members.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, friends, but still there are no single post in any section except in the announcement. That shows no members are really interested in it, particularly because it is a free SMF forum script and low standard domain .info. Even the domain name sounds as if it's only for Indians, so members from other countries don't like to join in it. I think before the admin corrects all these mistakes, it's not so easy for him to get new members.
    Actually, the forum does not have its own domain. It is installed in a directory or whatever they call it on the main site. I hope Debasis can change the script to a better one, because I think starting a forum needs much money to start with while trying to find other source of income to pay members. And I also hope that Debasis is willing to answer my question in my previous post.

About comparing this forum with myLot and MMK, I think it is hard to do, because both later forums are old forums (that's why they are famous) which already have loyal members who regularly make posts there. Even so, if we really see those forums, we will see that the activity has lessened there. So, how will it be for the new forum? Moreover, I think I read somewhere that previously, MMK offered high posts rates.

And I know that it will be hard to satisfy members, but with the tight competition, I think a forum needs to offer something attractive to people to join there, which I cannot see much in this forum (low rate, free script, high payout, a potential of slow loading page). And if the forum cannot give many offers, then having less members is to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Actually, the forum does not have its own domain. It is installed in a directory or whatever they call it on the main site. I hope Debasis can change the script to a better one, because I think starting a forum needs much money to start with while trying to find other source of income to pay members. And I also hope that Debasis is willing to answer my question in my previous post.

About comparing this forum with myLot and MMK, I think it is hard to do, because both later forums are old forums (that's why they are famous) which already have loyal members who regularly make posts there. Even so, if we really see those forums, we will see that the activity has lessened there. So, how will it be for the new forum? Moreover, I think I read somewhere that previously, MMK offered high posts rates.

And I know that it will be hard to satisfy members, but with the tight competition, I think a forum needs to offer something attractive to people to join there, which I cannot see much in this forum (low rate, free script, high payout, a potential of slow loading page). And if the forum cannot give many offers, then having less members is to be expected.
    Dear "Drowned" thanks for ur reply i don't understand why you are again and again raising my name and by the way who told you the site is mine and if that would be my site then i will proudly announce that this is my site then how can you tell like this.If that is my site and i am paying to my member then why i will hide myself from you that i am owner of the site.Another thing in this reply above you have written that the site have
    Code:
    Actually, the forum does not have its own domain. It is installed in a directory or whatever they call it on the main site.
    then listen it answer this forum on which you are replying the i.e-webmoney have you ever checked its domain url before accessing...if you did this then you never told the above few line this forum's url is-http://www.webmaster-money.org/forum/
    it also hosted on a directory not in main domain and another example
    i think you are a member of cash talk have you ever checked their forum's url i think no.then check the following url:-
    http://www.cashtalk.org/forum/

It also hosted on sub directory not on main domain.Don't try to teach me about directory and sub directory i am having 3 yrs of experience in it.Tell whats genuine,if any site hosted on a directory or in sub directory it will turns in to a scam site is webmoney forum a scam no..is cash talk is a scam site no..then how could you certified any site with bad remark without having any proof and how can you blame that i am the owner of the site.
    I think my above reply will satisfy your needs and fulfill your thirst.If You still need any answer then tell me.
    Thank.