Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: link bucks

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    I have 20 clicks now, but my earning is still 0. so I don't really know the rate for each click. $0.50 for 1000 views, am I right? Suggest the site show earning for every click.
    Hmmmm. Well they don't show the earnings if you have not earned at least 1 cent. I am not sure about it though. Well i really don't like this program now. Why don't you try some other programs.
    after reading all the comments here from the very beginning till the end one conclusion I get and its not an easy way to earn from this site and yes you are right dark better yet find another way of earning than this site.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well.i do not know that and if it's not suitable to post here you may pm me.
    i heard now linkbucks have manual check those clickings . is that ture?
    ok i had send u PM check it and join under my referral link.

anyways come to point i am not sure from placing link in forum signature we can expect good earning first of all they don't pay money for click from same IP again then we need to find more peoples from different IP's every time.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes. i wonder if one ip clicked the links each once daily. and will linkbucks credit in this case or not? i have sent one PM to you and pls kindly check it.

yes. i wonder if one ip clicked the links each once daily. and will linkbucks credit in this case or not? i have sent one PM to you and pls kindly check it.
    not sure but i think so be and proxy will not work i think because some peoples will do cheat but linkbucks is worth to join i have tried link to promote in some forum but still my performance points are same.

ya.my earning only be credited at the first two days when join but never been credited anymore. though i have collected around 200clicks already.

ya.my earning only be credited at the first two days when join but never been credited anymore. though i have collected around 200clicks already.
    I have the same problem, now my earning is $0.01, but no money add in my account since then,now I have over 100 clicks. Don't spend time on it again.

yes. i seldom loginto my linkbucks account and delete all the links display on my signature already. that 2 cents earning really bothered me..

I don't like this site - its a very slow earning site - so, I allready left it..

But i saw some payment proof also i don't know how people earn from this site...

Actually some people know how to utilize the site and earn from it. I have seen a post on MMK about linkbucks which will earn $10 a day or week. But then i did not give it priority and now i am unable to find that post. May be that thread was started by the user "jesmi".

i also searched on some local sites here and some said they can earn $$ via linkbucks. but that's long ago and can't find any big amount proof of recently.

Actually some people know how to utilize the site and earn from it. I have seen a post on MMK about linkbucks which will earn $10 a day or week. But then i did not give it priority and now i am unable to find that post. May be that thread was started by the user "jesmi".
    Yeah i also read it on MMK and jesmi is moderator on Linkbuck forum and he knows really well how to get start but recently i had found two, three forums accept Redirected link and are those are warez forum.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Yeah i also read it on MMK and jesmi is moderator on Linkbuck forum and he knows really well how to get start but recently i had found two, three forums accept Redirected link and are those are warez forum.
    can u pls share with us those forums name - and what is warez forum? I did not get u .. Pls tell us in details.. :wink:

my earning on linkbucks is still 2 cents and my earning status is down to 19% already. i think i can't reach that 5$ within this year now..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

can u pls share with us those forums name - and what is warez forum? I did not get u .. Pls tell us in details.. :wink:
    Warez forums means where peoples crack original software and promote it we don't need to pay for that we can get pirated software on warez forums.

people said they can use warez software to run linkbucks link all day before and earned good money. but now this is not available anymore

Warez forums means where peoples crack original software and promote it we don't need to pay for that we can get pirated software on warez forums.
    Hmmm. Thanks

I was a bit confused about warez forum. Now i am all cleared. :lol

yes. i also learned about what is warez from moneymoney here.
    i even thought it is some earning site before..

Hmmm. Thanks

yes. i also learned about what is warez from moneymoney here.
    i even thought it is some earning site before..

Hmmm. Thanks
    Welcome my friends actually peoples are not interested to spend money on buying any kind of software all of them need it for free even i use some pirated software that's why warez forums blogs are best place to get any software, movies, song whatever u need and peoples like to download any thing for free in between peoples earn good money from promoting link if it is not uploaded by them they just redirect it.

yes. if we need to pay for sorts of softwares and music or movies. that would be really costy and not everyone can afford it. so warez is kinda of helpful to us.

yes. if we need to pay for sorts of softwares and music or movies. that would be really costy and not everyone can afford it. so warez is kinda of helpful to us.
    While discussing here i had got one idea usually not all Warez forums accepts Redirected links so we can create blog on blogspot and simply copy paste thread of movies, music, software's, games and put it on blog and then redirect Download link though Linkbucks but fist we need to update blog every time and want to promote every time by doing link exchange of some forum or blog's.

this is really good idea without costing and creating headache.