Default Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 only paypal

I found a site.. So, I want to share here .This site pays twice monthly automatic payments By Paypal. In the 15th and the 30th ,
    Not required E-mail request for payment !
    and the Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 .

The site link is - http://www.paid-to-promote.net

Pls I just request all of my friend that - pls join under me..(refer - singup) Bez I did not have any referal.. I want to see also my paymnt proof.

Note- Pls if it possible for u then pls join under me.. check my signature. there u find the link of the site.. Thanks in Advence.. :wink:

I do not understand what should i do with this site, i means how do earn with this promo site? Do i need to have my own site to help promoting their ads or links there? What is the rate per impression? Can you clarify more and i don't mind join under you. Thank you.

its to promote their site at legal sites .. so the more you promote, the more you earn money from them.

Yes, we have to promote this site using the PTP link provided by this site. But I wonder, if the minimum payout is $0.10, what is the PTP rate? And is it like DonkeyMails and other similar sites where we can convert our PTP credits every 1000 credits or like Clicksia PTP where we will get the cash instantly every 1 credit? And where is the list of the PTP approved sites? Please provide more info, paramitha, because I think I cannot find any FAQ or How To or ToS there.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Yes, we have to promote this site using the PTP link provided by this site. But I wonder, if the minimum payout is $0.10, what is the PTP rate? And is it like DonkeyMails and other similar sites where we can convert our PTP credits every 1000 credits or like Clicksia PTP where we will get the cash instantly every 1 credit? And where is the list of the PTP approved sites? Please provide more info, paramitha, because I think I cannot find any FAQ or How To or ToS there.
    it is not working the same like donkeymails.because it ask its members to put the promote code in their sites/blogs.
    so there maybe popup ads.
    anyway i hope the promote rate will not suck.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    it is not working the same like donkeymails.because it ask its members to put the promote code in their sites/blogs.
    so there maybe popup ads.
    anyway i hope the promote rate will not suck.
    Well, then, I think it will be a LOT harder then, no wonder the minimum payout is 10 cents. But if it needs members to place codes or something in their sites/blogs, then I assume the rate is a lot higher than the regular PTP. Btw, do we still need people to click the link or whatever it is or we can earn from impressions? And what will the code do? I mean, will it show banners, text ads or something?

Hi, my all friends - I do not understand that why all of u r so much confused...

In this site the work is - U just join under my signature link.. it just take time 2-3 second. and then u log in ur account and then u get there banner and referal link also.. Just coppy it and put it into ur blog / website / forum etc. I mean just publice the code.. Thats it.. If anybody join under u .. then u got 0.1 cent.. which is the minimum payout...

So, pls my all friends I just request u that pls join under me, Then I can show u my payment proof also.. And thanks Sataykam to joing under me. :wink:

this is a paid to promote site right. we have to have a good traffic to prmote their links

i also saw that site as paraimita as send me the link but i am not having any website or good blog so that i could promote it.

Joining in many site is mostly easy, of course, but you still have NOT explain anything about the PTP rate and what the code will do in our blogs/sites, you just keep begging others to join under you. And now since satyakam has joined under you and you said that if anybody join under you, you will be able to reach the minimum payout, so I think you can show us the payment proof soon, right?

Joining in many site is mostly easy, of course, but you still have NOT explain anything about the PTP rate and what the code will do in our blogs/sites, you just keep begging others to join under you. And now since satyakam has joined under you and you said that if anybody join under you, you will be able to reach the minimum payout, so I think you can show us the payment proof soon, right?

Pls read 1st my post dear - then reply here.

This site pays twice monthly automatic payments By Paypal. In the 15th and the 30th ,

So, How I can show u now payment proof... ??

So, basically you said that we just promote the code and anybody who join uder us, will get us the 10 cents. But if the banner code, nobody care to join, we are just helping them to promote without getting single cents? If it is true, then it more to finding referrals program that, paid to promote program that pay by impression.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Pls read 1st my post dear - then reply here.

This site pays twice monthly automatic payments By Paypal. In the 15th and the 30th ,

So, How I can show u now payment proof... ??
    Please learn to read first, dear, then make comment on my post And just so you know, I have never made any posts without even reading at least the first and the last few posts.

Here is your first post:
    I found a site.. So, I want to share here .This site pays twice monthly automatic payments By Paypal. In the 15th and the 30th ,

The site link is - http://www.paid-to-promote.net

Pls I just request all of my friend that - pls join under me..(refer - singup) Bez I did not have any referal.. I want to see also my paymnt proof.

Note- Pls if it possible for u then pls join under me.. check my signature. there u find the link of the site.. Thanks in Advence.. :wink:
    And here is my reply (I make it bold just in case you missed it ):
    Well, then, I think it will be a LOT harder then, no wonder the minimum payout is 10 cents. But if it needs members to place codes or something in their sites/blogs, then I assume the rate is a lot higher than the regular PTP. Btw, do we still need people to click the link or whatever it is or we can earn from impressions? And what will the code do? I mean, will it show banners, text ads or something?
    And also this (again, I bold the questions ):
    Have I got my questions answered? NOPE!
    And I said that you can show your payment proof soon, because you said:
    .. If anybody join under u .. then u got 0.1 cent.. which is the minimum payout...
    So, pls my all friends I just request u that pls join under me, Then I can show u my payment proof also.. And thanks Sataykam to joing under me. :wink:
    So, from your sentences above, you have reached your payout and will be able to provide us with payment proofs soon (I think the 30th can be considered soon), right?

So, please provide us with the answers and any useful information, instead of keep begging us to join under you

Dear, Drowned - I think u r bagger, :twisted: thats why u told me that ...(mind ur language 1st). but again I said read my post again. its a referal program, so, if no body join under me then I can't show u any payment proof.

I provied here all details of this program and also said that I have no payment proof till now. although if u have any question then why not u go to the site and read it , I think u r not a Blind person. :wink:

One thing more - I knew that u r not my friends, So, there is no necessary to joining under me or post any bad comment for earn 5 cent here. I am telling to my all friends in this forum not U lol...

Dear paramitha, let me give you some facts:

a. You told me to mind my language while you are the one who called me a beggar? (Btw, the proper English is "beggar", not "bagger").
    My comment: look who's talking
    b. You called me a beggar while you are the one who keeps begging people to join under you?
    My comment: again, look who's talking
    c. You said satyakam has joined under you and that makes you reach the payout (see my previous post for details) and now you told me that no one joined under you?
    My comment: am I contradicting myself or you are confusing yourself
    d. You told me you have provided all the details, but you have NOT answered my questions
    My comment: who's the blind one here?
    e. You told me I was not your friend
    My comment: I do not have any problem of not being friends with spammers
    f. I am making a bad comment just to earn 5 cents?
    My comment: go check your spam posts (including the deleted ones, if possible)

Anyway, back to topic. Please answer my questions about this program (I will list here just in case you did not see my questions which I typed in bold style):
    a. What is the PTP rate of this program?
    b. Do we still need people to click the link or whatever it is or we can earn from impressions?
    c. And what will the code do? I mean, will it show banners, text ads or something?

Hope you will have the ability to answer me this time

Stop arguing here about this.

Paramita will provide us link where the code is placed so we can see it.

Paramita will tell us how many referrals she has... I understood that Sataykam joined under her so I expect Paramita has 10 cents already so she can be paid 30th.

So 30th we want to see payment proof here!

Drowned you stop arguing you see that it goes nowhere and I was going to lock it here but we need that payment proof. So keep both quiet and wait for results of Paramita work.

Hope this is clear... I dont want to see some arguing here