Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28353637383940 LastLast

Yes there are too many spam and duplicate threads since the lack of moderation. I think Moustafa should admin some moderators who are actively posting all around the forum who can keep an eye on all sections.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Yes there are too many spam and duplicate threads since the lack of moderation. I think Moustafa should admin some moderators who are actively posting all around the forum who can keep an eye on all sections.
    u r right there are so many useless posts and threads that it has become difficult to make posts.admin. should find moderator temporarily to clean forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    when i requested to him about moderation he said me like this there isnt a need of moderator when need will look at your request and i think admin is not even interested for his forum.even he is bsuy there should be people who can keep the site neat and clean

@ wonderful, you can make a thread requesting to know about your referrals at questions and inquiries section and i'll give you the information you need.

i read in other forum that admin. said that he will make payment in june as he is busy.this is very disappointing news if it is true.it seems that moustafa has lost interest in this forum as no one is there to clean forum.all sections are in mess.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    @ wonderful, you can make a thread requesting to know about your referrals at questions and inquiries section and i'll give you the information you need.
    look moustafa please reply us one thing we need to see dtf as a clean forum now there are lot spam and many members in many sties are complaining about it.What yur lan about it will agelos be back soon or he will take time then please appoint a moderator to do it or if you have time please clean it as soon as possible.i have reported many post but no action
    I don't really know when will he comes back to check posts.
    I'll try to call him sooner or later so that he can come back again and check the forum.. till then no requests will be looked at.

hey moustafa,
    i heard the mod angelos has a problem with his computer.
    why dont you hire some other mod to check for all the payment requests?
    why do you make people wait till he comes and what if he does not come at all then you wont pay any one is it?
    then people will have bad impression on your site.

I think vimstar is right. When you are running a business you must be responsible otherwise you will bad impression on your forum.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Moustafa, why not assign someone els by the moment just to watch over the site and check request and users post. There are alot of pending request now and that would flood and be very hard to check in future because of spam posters. And not to mention, all strating complains in other site.

Quote Originally Posted by aldejay
    Moustafa, why not assign someone els by the moment just to watch over the site and check request and users post. There are alot of pending request now and that would flood and be very hard to check in future because of spam posters. And not to mention, all strating complains in other site.
    u r right that members are complaining in other forums.so mousatfa if u cannot continue stop ptp immediately instead of losing reputation among members and wasting time and effort of members.

ok sushila, the ptp offer will be closed temporarily.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Yeah i hope the mod comes back soon as i think last month's requests are still pending and members would be discouraged to post there as it happens with other forums too.

but will the payout request made this month be process soon dude? That is what everyone is asking:-)

hey what about the payout requests we made there? are you paying or not

See guys this is the error i got when trying to access it.
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@diamondtimes.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at diamondtimes.net Port 80

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    Yes same for me >I think site scammed us because mosutafa said ptp is temporarly closed and he just need to switch of the credit system sometime it may be server eroor or admin moustafa has scammed us.i dont know whether which will be true but i think i am little bit scared about it now as my hardwork is gone if it scams us
    did that moustafa said this? did he said he is busy and have no time to check our posts and his mod 's computer is broken? he still acitve on this forum here and i found i can't access dtf now..

What admin moustafa, are you just stoping your ptp offer like that? Now i couldn't connect to your forum already, can you please clear to all members as how the pending payout, and will you stated back your forum again?

Please don't conclud such thing yet. We still got sending request there and i won't take it for not being paid. Site is close i think because its unable access anymore but that doesn't give excuses for not paying the posters who exert effort.

Yes the site is closed now temporarily. Let's hope it will be back soon and pay all members.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    I think vimstar is right. When you are running a business you must be responsible otherwise you will bad impression on your forum.
    I do not think that he bothers much about the bad impression of his forum. Otherwise, he should have made the payments atleast. He has been playing around without making payments. He also asked the members to promot his forum by offering incitives and many members did promot his forum by paying to the referrals to join the forum. Now he is not paying giving different excuses. Let us see if he pays to some members or not.
    The issues now is not admin is going to pay some members or not, it is totally unaccessible now, and admin even announced in previous post that he is already stop the forum as PTP. I think this is the end of DMT whith so much of pending payment somemore.

oh. i think that this site was just still new. it has not lived that long. anyways, i think that he has paid before many members also. it is just part of the online earning or things.