Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3037383940

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Well moustafa, thanks for the explination.
    I will see that my posts are "senseless". Ultimately you are an authoriety so you can call my posts senseless and I have to accept it.
    ok, its good that you have understood it.

so don't make senseless posts again.

Default Re: DiamondTimes - www.diamondtimes.net >> Great Forum

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    [b]Hello,

I am glad to announce you my new get paid to post forum that open today its doors to all of you so you can talk about you internet interests, your concerns, to give and receive knowledge and take part in the first steps of a community which will be great...

With the best rates in the get paid to post market

]
    i have requeated payment for several days,but i can not see my payment have be appoved,i can not know the reason,i also can seen many members have not get pay.

Well I just missed the payout request dates as I have not seen the rule about it in DiamondTimes. Hope to request it next month and in the mean time if it will become a PTP again, will earn some more dollar before requesting.

People... me as admin of www.webmaster-money.org have to interrupt your talks here.

You need to imagine that having such busy forum is not fun and if you pay for posts you must be careful... Where do you thing the money comes from?

Moustafa nor me are not millionaires we are just trying to make business and you are the part who can make money without investment, not us.

On WM forum are also posts deleted even sometimes by mistake but it is better than leave it as is and loose so much every day.

I believe Moustafa wants also his forum clean and is as busy as me so payments are delayed like mine...

We are just people and doing this for fun.

If someone gets fed up with this than you can hear "bad words" for me word "stupid" is not bad at all... I am stupid in many areas.

Here is also big language barrier so this is other reason why posts get deleted.

So do not complain too much and give it time. It can happen that suddenly we rather quit the business.

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    People... me as admin of www.webmaster-money.org have to interrupt your talks here.

You need to imagine that having such busy forum is not fun and if you pay for posts you must be careful... Where do you thing the money comes from?

Moustafa nor me are not millionaires we are just trying to make business and you are the part who can make money without investment, not us.

On WM forum are also posts deleted even sometimes by mistake but it is better than leave it as is and loose so much every day.

I believe Moustafa wants also his forum clean and is as busy as me so payments are delayed like mine...

We are just people and doing this for fun.

If someone gets fed up with this than you can hear "bad words" for me word "stupid" is not bad at all... I am stupid in many areas.

Here is also big language barrier so this is other reason why posts get deleted.

So do not complain too much and give it time. It can happen that suddenly we rather quit the business.
    Thanks alot my friend dino for replying in my thread here.

actually, there are many stupid guys here.

I know well how stupid they are,, they are poor struggling for money even by scamming.. they are no more than 4 to 5 members who are doing so but as usual i don't care about those stupid people.. they are losing their life and even after their death,, they are going to suffer the great pain in hell.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

All said and done, I am glad to know that moustafa is going to pay to the members for their work.
    Let us hope that all those members who have worked on that forum, will get their payments and will be treated with due respect.

We must understand guys. Its not easy running a site specially with users who like posting a bunch of junks. I have tried my own mobile community wap site that doesn't pay for anything and it didn't went easy for me specially when my online member reached to 100 and don't make any profit from it so i closed it.

The best thing you can do is support site admin because complaining won't help.

Thanks webmoney for explaining all here as clearly as you can. Yes we all should know that running a forum successfuly is not an easy task and we also earn money without investing a penny except our time here. So we don't have to complain so much about anything.

we should understand each other. why we are here? both admin and members hope to earn more money.
    spamming will kill a forum, then we will lose a good chance to earn money. admins should pay members as soon as you can, few days delay is reasonable.

I agree with the members and webmoney that running a forum is not a simple thing. So payments may be delayed for few days and there should not be doubt that admin has all the intentions to pay to the members.
    @aldejay: So you closed your site as you did not get profit. Did you pay to your members honestly?

I agree with the members and webmoney that running a forum is not a simple thing. So payments may be delayed for few days and there should not be doubt that admin has all the intentions to pay to the members.
    @aldejay: So you closed your site as you did not get profit. Did you pay to your members honestly?
    my site befor is a wap base community site or mobile site that doesn't offer to pay but just discussions and chatting. But i didn't get any sponsors from it and can't add my google ads because it is access using mobile phone browser so i there is i really got nothing from it. That was hard for me what more for moustafa who is paying it's members.

Yes, i also completely agree with you and payments might be delayed as per sources but definitely not denied as Admin here is very honest

But if you would ask me, most of those who got banned from the site are those who said something against the site or argue with moustafa. Most of my friends are just pretending that nothing happened rather than get their self banned or have negative impression to admin. But still hoping to recieve from their post.

We should obey the rule of every forum and where the admin of any forum is involved in another forum as a mod or something like that, we should restrain ourselves to comment against that particular forum. It is the human nature that no one tolerate the bad things against himself.

All said and done, I am glad to know that moustafa is going to pay to the members for their work.
    Let us hope that all those members who have worked on that forum, will get their payments and will be treated with due respect.
    thanks devesh for your nice reply.

i am always appreciating my good members and at the same time i kill other spammers, liars and stupid poor people like darksorrow,satyakam,debasis,bdsurf...etc

@satyakam, debasis. Guys, i know your paid with moustafa but don't you think you should keep it down with how you act here now. Remember that you are in different site that implement rules about using excessive words here. Instead you bringing you enemy down you may bring down your self.
    Murmuring won't help. If you can get something from what you are saying, you might as well include it in every post you make.

Those who complain got banned and those who don't got nothing to argue about. Don't get me wrong guys but you also must think about your reputation in other sites.

The situation here is such that it's not safe to participate and as the forum is not running as a PTP one, it's not worthwhile to discuss anything here.

In spite of all these, I am requesting all of you to mind your language. We are all from different communities and also from different countries. We shouldn't put our country's reputation down.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well when will the mod be back , i am trying to find the info in 2-3 forums but everywhere you guys are fighting , so anyone know when he will come back?

Hello, I have started a new thread seeking for good moderators.

so each one of you can check the topic in the forum at News and Announcement Section and then apply as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Moustafa

@ moustafa: Now today it is June 7th. So are you going to re-open the paid to post offer for the members?
    I hope that by the time you have got some good moderators and you would have checked the posts of the members.
    I would be eager to see the new offer of your forum.