Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default just bought pr 3 domain,now what are money making options

friends,this week has been my great week for online money making(but bad also as my exam are going very badly) as i bought 2 domains,one brand new one from namecheap.com which will be for my own blog, that i will try to monetize mainly. and other old domain which was already having pagerank 3 and very good Alexa rank.

so for my new domain i already have thought what to do (and that is,only posting excellent content in it for some time ) , but for my other domain which is having good pagerank(pr 3) ,i want to start monetizing it quickly and now only.

so what are my options ,what are he ways so that i can make good money from it.

guidance would be highly appreciated.

you can write review for any products and put a pic of the product so someone may buy it and you earn the selling bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    you can write review for any products and put a pic of the product so someone may buy it and you earn the selling bonus.

this i can do with any domain, i mean to say how can i utilize the pagerank of my site which is 3 to make money.

dude this was not a good reply,not at all

u can start a foum like this or start ur own ptc site... and in ur blog just write how to earn money through online.. and also write review, sell e-books etc. ... Its my opinion.. Hope u like it.. :wink:

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

before that, where do you bought that PR3 domain? from expired domain or from other people?
    Of you bought from expired domain, then your PR will be useless as google will reset P R when the domain name expired.
    It still give good rank on alexa thought, but who will look at alexa nowadays?

Anyway, I need to know the name of that PR3 domain name before suggesting a money making opportunities

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    before that, where do you bought that PR3 domain? from expired domain or from other people?
    Of you bought from expired domain, then your PR will be useless as google will reset P R when the domain name expired.

Anyway, I need to know the name of that PR3 domain name before suggesting a money making opportunities
    do you have any suggestion if the domain is not an expired one?
    if we can earn some money with a domain of good pr then i may consider buying a domain.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05

do you have any suggestion if the domain is not an expired one?
    if we can earn some money with a domain of good pr then i may consider buying a domain.
    I wonder if you'r really interested to buy PR3 domain.
    PR 3 domain is not cheap as you think. Usually, people sell PR3 domain for $500 - $1000. but expired PR3 domain is cheaper, about $3-$10
    but as I said before, when the domain name expired, the PR stat will be resetted

I wonder if you'r really interested to buy PR3 domain.
    PR 3 domain is not cheap as you think. Usually, people sell PR3 domain for $500 - $1000. but expired PR3 domain is cheaper, about $3-$10
    but as I said before, when the domain name expired, the PR stat will be resetted
    wow,thats too expensive,i dont think i will buy it currently.

i wonder how much suntuu bought his domian.

btw,is the pr3 domain worth that? how did you know that?

i bought from this from other people,no its not expired, its expiry date is in november,2009.
    the name of domain is www.sometronix.com.

i know its not very good,but as it is pr 3, it will do good.

Well if the PR of the blog is 3 then there are more chances of your topics being indexed in the main page of google so choose good topics or even good product to launch in the domain.
    Initially try to attract as much as traffic as possible, with the PR it wouldn't be much of a problem and as soon as you are confident sell ad spaces that is a great earning. I am sure there will be advertisers who will be willing to buy the spaces with PR 3 and good traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Well if the PR of the blog is 3 then there are more chances of your topics being indexed in the main page of google so choose good topics or even good product to launch in the domain.
    Initially try to attract as much as traffic as possible, with the PR it wouldn't be much of a problem and as soon as you are confident sell ad spaces that is a great earning. I am sure there will be advertisers who will be willing to buy the spaces with PR 3 and good traffic.

thanks for the tip, i was looking similar kind of tips from members of this forum.

Then again ideas can be better once we see the site or atleast know the domain name.
    Because the topics can be chosen according to the domain or the niche of the site.
    If there is already content in the site then i suggest you try to develop it and try adding more.
    Search for advertisers with products offering similar to the niche.

Since your PR3 site have a good page rank, i think you can take up many good offer from paid per post site, like blogvertise, payperpost, blogitive, sharedreviews and many others. It will boost up your earning in short time as writing a blog post for them is giving you at least $5

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Since your PR3 site have a good page rank, i think you can take up many good offer from paid per post site, like blogvertise, payperpost, blogitive, sharedreviews and many others. It will boost up your earning in short time as writing a blog post for them is giving you at least $5
    that sounds very nice.but the poster should make good contents as well.
    i still wonder how much the domain worth and how much it cost suntuu.

Hi suntuu alec is right this pr has no value when ur content will be changed,now i saw the domain i could not see any page rank ,still you can use for good articles which would be hot keyword based so that you can receive natural traffic,BTw how much you spent for these domains.

with such a domain you can sell exchange links to others as well.
    there are many people are sell this kind of exchange links to others and it is about 5 to 10$ per month.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi suntuu alec is right this pr has no value when ur content will be changed,now i saw the domain i could not see any page rank ,still you can use for good articles which would be hot keyword based so that you can receive natural traffic,BTw how much you spent for these domains.

yes you are right, the pagerank of the site dropped next day only when i bought it and the seller transferred the domain to my account.

that was really disturbing for me, first invested money on pr 3 domain and what i see the next day that all its pr was dropped.

how that can happen, even if the pr was valid, and not fake

Quote Originally Posted by suntuu
    yes you are right, the pagerank of the site dropped next day only when i bought it and the seller transferred the domain to my account.

that was really disturbing for me, first invested money on pr 3 domain and what i see the next day that all its pr was dropped.

how that can happen, even if the pr was valid, and not fake
    i am sorry to hear of that.
    i heard that if a site was banned by a search engine then the page rank of the domain will be dropped as well.

Don't want to sound discouraging here, but you should start working with your domain ASAP. I had also bought a PR3 domain last year. After 2 months its PR dropped to zero. I had actually parked that domain and did nothing with it until I saw the drop in PR.

Moreover, PR3 domains are not that costly guys. I have bought mine in $45 from tdnam auctions. You can even get PR4 and PR5 domains in a reasonable amount, but from my experience, one should only spend his/her money in buying high PR domains when he/she knows that PR will be maintained by him/her.

For promotion, I will suggest you to start putting more content in your site, and start building one way links for it to keep that PR stable. Moreover, you can sell links over your site to other advertisers.

Sorry for the bad news, but the current Alexa rank on sometronix.com is 5,354,826. The lower the number, the better. 5,354,826 is not a good ranking. As for Google PR, if it was a 3, it's now gone.

What is a "sometronix"? Is that in reference to electronics of some type? I see the phrase "some tronix" used to describe electronic gizmos or electronics geeks. Is that correct?