Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default To open a new account, which is the best except Paypal

If I want to open a new account, which is the best to open among Alert Pay, Liberty Reserve and E-gold. Many forums are not accepting paypal. I have only one account with Paypal, I am hesitating to open either a new account or to join them. Please help.
    I am Indian, pl suggest me that account with which, it would be easy to deal Indian Bank.

The best processor other than paypal according to me is liberty reserve.

I don't look at other processors.
    SmartzKool

I think it really depends on your need, what e-currencies you will use more. I cannot say that AlertPay is better than LibertyReserve or otherwise, because they have their own advantages and disadvantages. And I also think that there is no harm in making accounts in more than one payment processors. I think it will make you have higher chance to earn online, because then, you will have more choices.

Btw, I heard E-Gold is finished. I do not know about this, because I do not have any E-Gold account, but I see that there are still many sites using E-Gold. But I also heard that the conversion rate is way low.

yes it up to you.
    you can create many paypal accounts if you need.but be careful not to let paypal know that.
    when you loging paypal remember clearing the cookies and turn to a new IP.

Then Liberty Reserve is the second best of Paypal. Well Smartzkool, I think LR is also allowing the users to transfer fund to any Indian Bank!

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Then Liberty Reserve is the second best of Paypal. Well Smartzkool, I think LR is also allowing the users to transfer fund to any Indian Bank!
    I never heard of that, is that true? I mean i have never seen any one doing so. From which source you got that information?
    SmartzKool

As far as I am concerned there is no other payment processor best than Paypal for Indians. Good options and good facility. But as you need other than Paypal it would be alertpay to go with.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    I never heard of that, is that true? I mean i have never seen any one doing so. From which source you got that information?
    Actually I am not telling this, I am asking this. Then what should one do to transfer fund from Liberty reserve account to any Indian Bank?

Actually I am not telling this, I am asking this. Then what should one do to transfer fund from Liberty reserve account to any Indian Bank?
    you need to exchange it for paypal money and then transfer to your bank with paypal. I do the same.
    SmartzKool

Oh! it is allowed then. What is the procedure to do this and what is the charge paypal would deduct while exchanging this fund from LR?

Oh! it is allowed then. What is the procedure to do this and what is the charge paypal would deduct while exchanging this fund from LR?
    no it is not allowed by paypal, you need to find any third person who wants paypal and then you can deal with him.
    SmartzKool

It is not worthwhile then for me to join those forum which are not dealing with paypal. It's very difficult for me to find a third party who wants paypal and exchange him with LR.

It is not worthwhile then for me to join those forum which are not dealing with paypal. It's very difficult for me to find a third party who wants paypal and exchange him with LR.
    It is very difficult to find a more trusted person to exchange our money to other e-currencies, indeed. But if you insist on having just one payment account, then it will a bit difficult for you to earn more and you might miss good opportunities to earn. Isn't there local online exchangers in your country where you can sell your e-money and receive the money in your local currency directly in your bank account (not using wire transfer and checks)?

Well I don't find difficult to exchange LR to PP as LR is always on demand and so easy buyers are found.
    SmartzKool

Well I don't find difficult to exchange LR to PP as LR is always on demand and so easy buyers are found.
    yes it is easy to sell LR for pp now.and i have sold some easily.
    but it is a little hard to get LR because not many sites are paying via LR.

But isn't it hard to find someone whom we can trust? PayPal has that charge back option which I see many people got trouble because of it. And many scammers use that facility to do that and we cannot do anything because it is against the rules, right? But for other e-currencies which do not have that policy, I think having LibertyReserve can make us have benefits.

I agree that its easy to sell LR for PP but the opposite is usually very hard.

Well Smartzkool, as you are a very well known person in our association (Forum) will you pl help me to find a trusted person with whom I can exchange LR with Paypal!

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    i agree to this, whenever i try to sell LR, i can sell it easily without any problem. I found the exchangers very easily.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    i agree to this, whenever i try to sell LR, i can sell it easily without any problem. I found the exchangers very easily.
    Well it is because LR don't have any problems like PP have if they know we have done exchange they put Limitation !

that's why peoples afraid to do exchange of PP and other e currency !