Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    well,i have a paypal account now.and i have open a LR account and a alertpay account,but i think alertpay is very hard to verify.and i have register it for 5 months,i verify it every month,and it is haven't been verified untill now.so bad.
    Ya.You are right to verify alertpay is difficult than paypal but they have good security than others but paypal is moderate in every aspect.

well,i have a paypal account now.and i have open a LR account and a alertpay account,but i think alertpay is very hard to verify.and i have register it for 5 months,i verify it every month,and it is haven't been verified untill now.so bad.
    If your documents submitted but then still haven't get verify, i suggest that you can send a support ticket to AP, and told them that you have submitted your real documents, and asked them why still haven't get verified. I think they will responce you and verify your account soon. I have tried this way, and get my account verified with this.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes. even the verify request is not approved. they will show on the status and tell the reason. anyway if we submitted the dox as requested. everything would be ok .

Ya but verifying account again is a tedious job so its better to lose that account and open a new account again.This will save lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Ya but verifying account again is a tedious job so its better to lose that account and open a new account again.This will save lot of time.
    It does save time but if you provide the documents then everything will be allright.

Even creating a new account again will still go through all the verification process, so it is same, better stick with the old account with verification process.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Even creating a new account again will still go through all the verification process, so it is same, better stick with the old account with verification process.
    Ya but you can get a advantage of opening new account plus for new account time required is less than to verify again.I don't know exactly about this.I just heard from my friend.

Ya but you can get a advantage of opening new account plus for new account time required is less than to verify again.I don't know exactly about this.I just heard from my friend.
    Well may I know what exactly advantages will you get by opening up a new account ?

well if we upload the proper documents then it would be of not much problem i guess, they just need your identification card, address proof isn't it???

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    well if we upload the proper documents then it would be of not much problem i guess, they just need your identification card, address proof isn't it???
    Ya.Thats right but sometimes there is technical problem like documents could not upload.So that they could not found your documents so they freeze your account or sometimes they found something wrong in your account and because of these reasons problems are created.

ya thats true all the technical problems count in and each time you upload they might find some error nor the other again upload the documents just the days are pulled :?

Which is the next good payment processor...well, for me it should be AP, since it has an advantage too from other processors, where you can file disputes if the merchant did fail you. So it's best for investing, then th next one would be LR and we all know that LR has a high demand.

Quote Originally Posted by rortiz86
    Which is the next good payment processor...well, for me it should be AP, since it has an advantage too from other processors, where you can file disputes if the merchant did fail you. So it's best for investing, then th next one would be LR and we all know that LR has a high demand.
    well i don't think that AP can even stand infront of LR. I mean LR demands is more than PP.
    SmartzKool

If your documents submitted but then still haven't get verify, i suggest that you can send a support ticket to AP, and told them that you have submitted your real documents, and asked them why still haven't get verified. I think they will responce you and verify your account soon. I have tried this way, and get my account verified with this.
    well,i have send a support ticket to AP twice,and have submitted my new credit bill again and again,but now i still need submit documents again.and i am not sure whether my account can been verified next time. anyway i will not give up.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    well i don't think that AP can even stand infront of LR. I mean LR demands is more than PP.
    LR demands are more than PP accepted, but the money in LR how do you usually transfer here in India, is it only by exchanging to PP or any other alternative which is best

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

LR demands are more than PP accepted, but the money in LR how do you usually transfer here in India, is it only by exchanging to PP or any other alternative which is best
    you can exchange with some local exchangers and you send them LR.they will send you local currency to your bank account under the rate you agreed.

the only way is to exchange it to PP and then withdraw. And it is benefitial to you because paypal value is less as compared to LR, for $1 LR you get $1.10 PP approx.
    SmartzKool

I don't really agree that LR is having more demand than Paypal, although LR is having high exchanges rate, it is because people use LR in hyip and investment site. Some country LR is having high demand, but in others country, they may have people never know what is LR at all. For paypal, they have well reputated in many country and the most well know online shopping platform - ebay is only support paypal, LR is no way to compete in those normal shopper area.

the only way is to exchange it to PP and then withdraw. And it is benefitial to you because paypal value is less as compared to LR, for $1 LR you get $1.10 PP approx.
    yup the exchange rates are real good and when people are very much in need or LR, they also offer $1LR=$1.3PP that too you can get that rate from reputed members, that a + point

yup the exchange rates are real good and when people are very much in need or LR, they also offer $1LR=$1.3PP that too you can get that rate from reputed members, that a + point
    LR is always having high exchanges rate, is due to LR is the only payment porcessor that not having strict rules in those illegal businees like hyip and autosurf. Many people need LR to do investment, so they have this benefits. The only worst things of LR is frequents down, no withdrawal options and no charge back features.