Default How to edit Date of Birth info in paypal?

Just now I understand why paypal is not removing my limitation and the reason is I placed incorrect date of birth while signing up. But right now I can neither see my DOB anywhere in the profile, nor I can edit it. Can you tell me where can we locate DOB information and how to edit it?

Why will paypal limit your account if you have placed an incorrect DOB? BTW you can't change your personal details in paypal
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Why will paypal limit your account if you have placed an incorrect DOB? BTW you can't change your personal details in paypal
    Well, friend, actually my paypal account was limited when one scammer sent me fraud paypal while trading with him for my LR. In that transaction I lost my $25 LR which I sent to him, but I had to refund the paypal sent by him. That's the worst thing about paypal. Paypal chargeback really kills our money. If we don't have any written proof for our transaction and the opposite person opens a case against us, we have to refund our money.

Now in order to remove the limitation they are asking me to send address and photo id proofs. But in those proofs, my date of birth is different, so paypal is not ready to lift my limitation. Now it seems it's impossible to lift the limitation forever. I have to forget my paypal account and the $20 in it.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, friend, actually my paypal account was limited when one scammer sent me fraud paypal while trading with him for my LR. In that transaction I lost my $25 LR which I sent to him, but I had to refund the paypal sent by him. That's the worst thing about paypal. Paypal chargeback really kills our money. If we don't have any written proof for our transaction and the opposite person opens a case against us, we have to refund our money.

Now in order to remove the limitation they are asking me to send address and photo id proofs. But in those proofs, my date of birth is different, so paypal is not ready to lift my limitation. Now it seems it's impossible to lift the limitation forever. I have to forget my paypal account and the $20 in it.
    Well I guess DOB doesn't matter so much. I am not sure about this but still i think so. Anyways try mailing them your problem.
    SmartzKool

Well I guess DOB doesn't matter so much. I am not sure about this but still i think so. Anyways try mailing them your problem.
    Yes I got a reply from paypal that DOB is not a concern to remove the limitation. But I wonder then why they still keep my account limited. I submitted my address proofs, and I linked credit card number using VCC. Now the only one step pending is "confirm my bank account" which I'm not able to do.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Yes I got a reply from paypal that DOB is not a concern to remove the limitation. But I wonder then why they still keep my account limited. I submitted my address proofs, and I linked credit card number using VCC. Now the only one step pending is "confirm my bank account" which I'm not able to do.
    Well it is not a concern to add your bank account. It has nothing to do with limitation. You just need to wait a few days for them to process the things you did for removing the limitation. Just wait.
    SmartzKool

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. this is my first time to hear that paypal can't revise BOD ? are they?
    that's luck i placed my BOD correctly when i joined in.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. this is my first time to hear that paypal can't revise BOD ? are they?
    that's luck i placed my BOD correctly when i joined in.
    Well every site have this option to add and change DOB as it is the secreat question also if we lost Password for log in when we recover password PP ask our birth date....

[/quote]

Well every site have this option to add and change DOB as it is the secreat question also if we lost Password for log in when we recover password PP ask our birth date....[/quote]

well. think this is not safty enough also. if someone know us and know the date of our birthday. it's easy of them to cheat our account also.

well. think this is not safty enough also. if someone know us and know the date of our birthday. it's easy of them to cheat our account also.
    Yeah that is correct we will need to cheat some time as we use our date of birth on every site like forum and some time others can see it so it is not really safe if we cheat our date of birth we are hope we are safe....

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Yeah that is correct we will need to cheat some time as we use our date of birth on every site like forum and some time others can see it so it is not really safe if we cheat our date of birth we are hope we are safe....
    hmm. i also worried about that we even put our date of birth on some site and then add our payment processor there to receive money. think i will put a different BOD of sites later to avoid any cheat.

You got your profile in paypal and edit the details.

Quote Originally Posted by mantra
    You got your profile in paypal and edit the details.
    Friend, but there is no option to edit the date of birth. We can edit only our address info. It doesn't allow to edit DOB info.

Default Message

I think Date Of Birth is not your problem.Just mail them asking them why they are keeping your account limited?