Default The best Magento VPS e-hosting provider ?

Hello folks, I want to know Who is the best Magento VPS e-hosting provider and why?
    There is a lot of parameters by which we consider the best Magento VPS e-hosting provider. If possible please elaborate on your views.

I am considering Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting now. But still, want to know your views? Any reviews, feedbacks, Alternatives? Thanks.

This host seems to be geared towards the professional staff - they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Give hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting a try.

KVChosting.net and owned-networks.net VPS accounts to sign up with.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

The comparison will help you to choose the right web host!
    Take a look at Hostmines.com OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions.
    The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.

After I signed up with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting, I had a few issues setting up a script on one of my domains, and they helped me resolve that problem in a few hours. There is no doubt this is the BEST webhost ever. The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

QHoster.com and asvhost.com VPS deals are solid and worthy.
    Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

KVChosting.net and finaltek.com VPS deals can be the best options to have a deal with.
    Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.