Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How to remove the existing bank acc details added in paypal?

Paypal is asking me to remove the existing bank account details, and add new one, but I don't know how to do it. If I click the option "profile" and "edit/add bank details", there is no option to remove that? Do you know how to remove added bank account?

There is a remove option there already i am not sure why you are not able to see it.
    Try and use another browser to access the page you should see it.
    Once you mark your bank details you can see the remove button right beneath it.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    There is a remove option there already i am not sure why you are not able to see it.
    Try and use another browser to access the page you should see it.
    Once you mark your bank details you can see the remove button right beneath it.
    Yes I can't see any remove button even after I marked the account. Actually it's my primary account, so shall I need to make any changes to remove the status primary in order to see the remove button? Even I don't know how to remove the primary status.

Hi Lemon, why the Paypal is asking you to remove the bank details and add the new one? Was there any problem with your old bank account?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Hi Lemon, why the Paypal is asking you to remove the bank details and add the new one? Was there any problem with your old bank account?
    Actually my account is limited, so to remove the limitation they are asking me to complete 3 steps (1 - remove existing bank details and add new one; 2 - send documents for address proofs; 3 - link credit card in paypal). I completed only one step so far i.e. linking credit card. I'm not able to complete the other two steps so my account is still limited.

well, lemon i dont know why you need to remove your existing bank account.
    you can very well add the details to the same account isnt it

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Actually my account is limited, so to remove the limitation they are asking me to complete 3 steps (1 - remove existing bank details and add new one; 2 - send documents for address proofs; 3 - link credit card in paypal). I completed only one step so far i.e. linking credit card. I'm not able to complete the other two steps so my account is still limited.
    For the proof of address documents, I think you can use your credit cards billing statement (the same credit card you've linked to your account is better, I think). But I don't know why you should remove the existing bank. And I also don't know why your account doesn't have remove button on the Bank Account page. There should be a Remove button under the bank account you have listed. Maybe you can add a new bank account, change it to primary and then remove the previous bank information or just let it be?

i have never seen such kind of things.
    i have added a bank acc in my paypal and i have verified it already.
    will you try to add a new acc then remove the old one?

Yes, to remove the limitations why she has to remove her old bank account details, I can't understand. I am going to furnish my bank account details to my paypal account soon, that's why I am trying to collect informations as much as I can.

just remove the bank by visiting the add/edit bank account in the paypal.
    SmartzKool

well i believe this is the best method you can use to remove your bank account as smarkzcool said above. but i dont think you have to give your personal details, check if it is scam from some other site acting as phishing site like paypal

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well i believe this is the best method you can use to remove your bank account as smarkzcool said above. but i dont think you have to give your personal details, check if it is scam from some other site acting as phishing site like paypal
    Absolutely if there is no option to remove the bank, then for sure that site is a phishing site which wants personal details from you.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    just remove the bank by visiting the add/edit bank account in the paypal.
    Friend, it's not a phishing site but still I cannot see any remove button. See the screenshot below. Only there is "add button" on the left side.

@DROWNED, I don't have any real credit card. I just used VCC to verify my account.

Friend, it's not a phishing site but still I cannot see any remove button. See the screenshot below. Only there is "add button" on the left side.

@DROWNED, I don't have any real credit card. I just used VCC to verify my account.
    Well how is it possible? I am able to see the remove button. I can also post the screen shot if you all want.
    SmartzKool

Well how is it possible? I am able to see the remove button. I can also post the screen shot if you all want.
    Maybe because my account is limited? But paypal is asking me to remove existing bank account to remove the limitation. They are playing double game. Anyway, can I post your screenshot?

Maybe because my account is limited? But paypal is asking me to remove existing bank account to remove the limitation. They are playing double game. Anyway, can I post your screenshot?
    Why don't you add another account first before removing the current one? Maybe the option to remove is visible then? Anyways here is my screenshot -

SmartzKool

Why don't you add another account first before removing the current one? Maybe the option to remove is visible then? Anyways here is my screenshot -

Well, really I can't see any such primary or remove button. Actually, I don't have any other account to add, but if I try to add the same account number it pops up the message "You have already had this bank account". Maybe I have to try out with fake bank account number now.

Well, really I can't see any such primary or remove button. Actually, I don't have any other account to add, but if I try to add the same account number it pops up the message "You have already had this bank account". Maybe I have to try out with fake bank account number now.
    Well you can even add bank accounts having the same surname in the account name.
    SmartzKool

Well you can even add bank accounts having the same surname in the account name.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "surname" here. Anyway friend now I added new bank account with fake account number, but still I cannot see any "remove" button. I can only see "primary" on the left hand side, and "add" on the right hand site. So the first step "to confirm bank account by removing existing bank account" is still pending. I've really lost hope that I can lift the limitation anymore. Paypal disabled remove button but forcing me to remove my bank account, how is it possible? Even I contacted paypal regarding this, but they are not responding to my that particular question, but simply asking me to complete the 3 steps.

[quote="lemon_1800"]
    I'm not sure what you mean by "surname" here. Anyway friend now I added new bank account with fake account number, but still I cannot see any "remove" button. I can only see "primary" on the left hand side, and "add" on the right hand site. So the first step "to confirm bank account by removing existing bank account" is still pending. I've really lost hope that I can lift the limitation anymore. Paypal disabled remove button but forcing me to remove my bank account, how is it possible? Even I contacted paypal regarding this, but they are not responding to my that particular question, but simply asking me to complete the 3 steps.
    Let them process the details you provided them. Better wait for a few days.
    SmartzKool