Default Affordable cPanel website hosting in Europe?

Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Europe.
    Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?

What are your views on Cloudarion.com and Libertyvps.net website hosting in Europe? Can I rely on them?
    Any other hosts?

You can also add qhoster.com in your list of the consideration. They have pretty good services.

QHoster.com and hostingsource.com are the best plans to sign up with.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.

With cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting, I get a great rate, and I never have to worry about surprises. I haven't noticed any downtime although i don't actively monitor it with third party services. Will carry on using them unless anything changes.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are the best to have a deal with.
    Great hosts. Whenever you run into a problem with your website, the technical support team is very knowledgeable and promptly helps you to resolve any problems that your website experienced.

Try accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net as they are the best to have a deal with.
    Full service hosting providers. Great prices, great support, plenty of tools to accomplish almost anything. They make maintaining my site very easy.

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk are the best hosting providers to sign up with.
    I have nothing but great things to say about their services. Prices are cheap and support is second to none.

If I were you I would check warez-host.com. They have offshore vps. Price is not really high. Support is always helpful.