Default Looking for a host that can grow with my site

I'm launching a WordPress site next month that I believe will grow faster than expected. I'm not sure what's the best choice for hosting. I currently have a VPS with Hostdime (who I really like as a host - they're local with killer support) and I'm not sure if that's the best route or not. My current VPS (2gb ram) has multiple failures a day with automatic restarts. It's hosting a one multisite install (with 3 active subsites, 4-5 inactive subsites and less than 100 visitors a day total on average), a second site with 60-70 visitors a day and 2 other sites that are lucky to get one visitor a day. The failures have me concerned that 1 site 300-500 members and 1000 hits a day will need a lot more resource-wise than what I have now. I don't think that there's that huge a load on it (though maybe the multisite is a resource hog?).

So I looked at managed WP hosting, thinking a 'cloud' option may let the site grow to 500 members or so & weather traffic spikes - and then I can move it to something more permanent. So I'm really not sure which way to go - and perhaps it's because I don't understand hosting that well. A distributed grid sounds cool, but does it work in practice? Is eventually getting a dedicated server unavoidable? What the hell do sites that have a lot of members and traffic do?

What can you say about greenwebpage.com web hosting? What host is better?

All advice will be appreciated - I'm planning on launching my site, I need to get this squared away ASAP. Thanks!

Have a look at accounts from QHoster.com and HostRound.com as they are proven to be the best.
    The support is so helpful and the servers are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.

With an easy interface and very helpful customer support, Hostforweb.com will be a great buy.
    The point is that with the 24/7 uptime, this lovely domain host is very good. The other thing is the money back guarantee.

VPS deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.

With centohost.com everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.

I've used hostingsource.com hosting for just over four months now, I have VPS plan 1 in the USA location.

Uptime is at least 99.9% every month and their support is fast to answer any questions i have for them. They even helped me setup my site on a VPS without having to pay for a control panel after i upgraded from their shared hosting.

Plans from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are full-featured and cheap.
    They have the fastest, cheapest, best features and best support that I have ever had.