Default Recommend most preferred Web Hosting?

Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on QHoster.com or Hostry.com website hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks and Regards

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net accounts are full-featured and low cost.
    Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

Well, tech support replies to my tickets within 10 minutes and explains everything to me. I like Hostry.com hosting. The admin interface is great, webmail works perfectly, and POP3 mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE.

Services from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are good enoiugh to have a deal with.
    Good price, good hardware used, up to date operating system and ready-to help-support - make your VPS services really powerful. Taking into account the price and diversity of locations - it is a real bargain.

Based on my experience so far, I can't recommend Hostry.com hosting highly enough - I'd have been completely lost without them. Great price too!! They have private multi-homed IP backbone that spans multiple POPs across three continents.

You can check hostingsource.com. They are one of the oldest providers here.
    I believe you will appreciate their service and support.

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk are solid and full-featured.
    They will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.

I've used Hostry.com for almost thee months now and their vps speeds are amazing as is their support.
    Excellent support, excellent response time...I would highly recommend them.

Hosting plans from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worth trying.
    I have never had any issues with them, their Services are great with fair price, their customer service is very good. Overall I'm very satisfied with them.