Default SSD Cloud provider, is it reliable?

Hi, Guys
    I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy. Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.

Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

Do you know anything about Tzulo.com cPanel web hosting? Any comments please?
    Alternatives?

Thanks.

You know QHoster.com and HostingSource.com package plans are good enough to sign up with.
    You'll be pleased with them. Wonderful/dependable customer service who are always online. They have no hidden fees-very upfront about prices.

I would definately reccomend Tzulo.com web host to anyone looking for a stable and reliable host for their VPS. These are the kind of people you recommend to your best friends and family because you can be confident they will follow through on their promises.

There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option. But you can't always let price be the deciding factor.

Check out these hosts: Cloudarion.com and Hostnamaste.com
    They provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.

My say: Stick with Tzulo.com provider. I chose this cPanel web host after carefully studying all the other options out there. And I am happy that I decided right. The server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.