Default Recommend most preferred Web Hosting

Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on cloudarion.com and their website hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks and Regards

Hosting services from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are worth your attention.
    They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and cloudarion.com network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there, but for about half the price. Shell access and access to standard unix tools is great.

Deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are good enough to sign up with.
    They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than cloudarion.com - Double thumbs up to them! The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 1-2 hours, which is fantastic.

KVChosting.net and owned-networks.net plans are the best to have a deal with.
    Good speed, fast support and see no down time yet! The best value at them is friendly support.

Accounts from hosting.uk and kvchositng.net are full of useful resources with high uptime and cheap prices.
    Everything has impressed me:
    - great network and server uptime,
    - perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
    - helpful, professional customer support, etc..