Default Linux. India location! Any reliable hosting?

I would like to get web hosting. Linux. India location!
    need over 50-70 gbs of disk space (SSD)
    Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com web hosting services ?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

I know hostnamaste.com support answered all my questions completely and without hesitation.
    I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%.

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend Hostnamaste.com web hosting service.
    Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!

Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Hostnamaste.com have fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable.

Use plans from QHoster.com and Owned-networks.net as they are proven to be the best.
    Great hosting with a great support team. Services are not restricted as other hosting companies.

It seems to me accounts from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch. Have been to many “Big hosts” and these guys will beat them.