Default anonymous hosting packages?

Requirements:
    - 200 gbs of SSD disk space, accept customers who insert 'some info' in registration from.
    I am considering mydreams.cz anonymous hosting packages and also reg domains.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

QHoster.com and owned-networks.net plans are full-featured and low cost.
    Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans are also affordable.

I have been with Mydreams.cz anonymous hosting for 2 years now and love them! You get so much for your money and I've had nothing but excellent experiences with customer support. Overall, a very good host who looks on the fun side apart from what they do.

Plans from hostingsource.com and eyhost.biz are full-featuired and affordable and they can be suitable for you.
    From the moment I sighed up with them my experience has been excellent. The one time I needed help from them, they responded
    They are very quickly and answered my question to my satisfaction. I am very happy that I have chosen them.

I have many web sites hosted at several providers and Mydreams.cz is one of the best.
    Recommend you to choose their anonymous VPS solution. Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Krot View Post
    Requirements:
    - 200 gbs of SSD disk space, accept customers who insert 'some info' in registration from.
    I am considering mydreams.cz anonymous hosting packages and also reg domains.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?
    I do not recommend you use anonymous hosting, because you can lost all files.

I know mydreams.cz team offer daily backups, so there is no need to worry about the loss of your files.
    Their support is top-notch; they were quick to answer my questions and proactively ask me if I needed assistance.