Default cheap server hosting packages?

Requirements:
    32gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD
    I am considering digitalserver.com.mx and kvchosting.net server hosting packages.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Legionbox.com and hosting.uk servers are the best to sign up with.
    I judge about that basing on my experience which is only positive.
    It's good to know they also provide some useful apps which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.The price is fairly decent.

I too have nothing but good things to say about kvchosting.net and their service. I have had several outages caused by DDoS attacks on other servers at the data center. Most of these issues were resolved quickly. Email service has good spam filtering.

Cheap server hosting is available from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net.
    These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

KVChosting.net and inxy.com servers are the best in the whole IT industry.
    Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.

You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.
    Give kvchosting.net a try. This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

KVChosting.net and inxy.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
    The teams at them are very helpful and knowledgeable.
    They are very cost effective also.

I have been with kvchosting.net for 2 years now and love them! It is a provider who offers very cheap prices all around, for more webspace and bandwidth than most other hosters can claim to provide. I also like their suggestion system. If they have enough votes for a certain product they will consider adding it.

Servers from HostnaMaste.com and QHoster.com can be suitable for all your needs.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.