Default Good hosting for a project online?

I need help to choose hosting a project online:
    150 gbs of HD, 3000 GB of bandwidth + 24/7 customer support.
    Can kvchosting.net or hostnamaste.com web hosts satisfy my needs?

Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?

Good hosting is available from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk as their plans contain a lot of useful resources which are reliable and low cost.

When I first moved to hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS account, I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.

Since I've signed up with Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.

Hosts from libertyvps.net and hostround.com are the best to sign up with.
    These are almost perfect hosting companies that stand behind what they advertise.

Its really a big problem to find out a good host at least who have a nice services along with good support. Number of top websites are offering nice hosting packages for an online business or for an eCommerce sites like guts.pk for stationery store. But most of them have very low quality support just like i have experienced it with godaddy. I don't know why is that so, means godaddy is a big name in hosting field but this is the dark side of godaddy which i have faced. Anyways, to find our a reliable host is really a big problem especially for eCommerce businesses. Anyways, thanks for sharing the nice piece of stuff with us.

I have to say kvchosting.net is the best host I've ever had. My site has been up from the very beginning, never had any problems. I run a forum on it and I didn't expect a host to be that fast. Good prices, great uptime, and amazing support.

QHoster.com and hosting.uk plans are worth trying.
    Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service.

Good hosts are: hosting.uk and eyhost.biz.
    I have always received quick and reliable help. I find the team very willing to get to the root of problems and determined to resolve all issues.

In this case location of the server is very important. I think you can have a look at libertyvps.net if you need somewhere in Europe and hostingsource.com if you are looking for the solution in USA.