Default professional hosting for wordpress blogs?

guys,
    I need help to choose professional hosting for wordpress blogs.
    Found Hostforweb.com web host and their hosting deals look quite good for my budget.
    Are they trustworthy? Alternatives to compare pricing, features?

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time. There are many web hosts out there in the hosting services market.

Take a look at Hostnamaste Cheap Shared Hosting deals.
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.

Good and reliable hosts are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    I'd like to point out they responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out

If you've ever had an account with any of the big hosting companies, Hostforweb.com service will just blow you away. Great Hosting and great support. Have three domains with them and been great host. Recommended!

Accounts from hosting.uk and inxy.com can be the best options for you.
    They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief.

Accounts from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
    Their cost efficiency is very high considering the below-average prices and account specifications correlation.

Accounts from eyhost.biz and legionbox.com can be suitable for you.
    They offer excellent customer service, and value for money. It is a relief to be working with them after unsatisfactory experiences with another company.

Uptime and support have been excellent - Hostforweb.com answer their emails, and within a few minutes!
    Well recommended, great host, good support and great prices for anyone wanting to get their website hosted.