Default Choosing a server from a decent provider ...

Servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hositng a blog, so which way is better to follow?

Use servers from time-tested companies: inxy.com and hosting.uk.
    All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their website, and in the service that they provide.

Well it was over 10 months I used Hostingsource.com web hosting - everything works.
    I was also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.
    This is really the PERFECT HOSTING PROVIDER!

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are the best to sign up with.
    The quality of service is worth the money I spent.
    Their service is truly above and beyond my expectations.

I am pleased to deal with hostingsource.com web host. This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

I can express the point that Hostingsource.com web host has made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin. I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.