Default dedicated hosting packages? Budget is $150/mo

Requirements:
    - 3 tbs of disk space, - 60 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
    I am considering Corespace.com and Thaihosting.asia dedicated hosting packages.
    Budget is $150/mo.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Quality dedicated servers can be got from owned-networks.net and hostround.com.
    Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

Transferred all my sites to Corespace.com cloud server and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
    Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.

Dedicated servers from QHoster.com and Inxy.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

I would like to say that thaihosting.asia do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

ASVhost.com and QHoster.com servers are trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
    They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief.

I have to say the tech support is freaking awesome. Support is fast and effective.
    CoreSpace packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.