Default Require web hosting account in US

Require web hosting account in US:
    - 50 gbs of disk space, Linux
    I've found the host called QHoster.com and Hostingsource.com
    Their VPS plans look good for my needs.
    Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?

I can say that QHoster.com is reliable and good customer service company. they were very responsive about setting up the site. shell access and access to standard unix tools is great. SUMMER PROMO CODE: Applies to all shared hosting and VPS Servers (except cPanel Managed VPS) QHOSTERSUMMER33OFF - 30% OFF! (Expiry: 1st Aug. 2020).

I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend QHoster.com hosting highly.
    Pricing is excellent and almost everything was ok for the last 6 months. Their tech support people are courteous and prompt and informative.
    I have no outages..

KVChosting.net and inxy.com are the best hosts to have a deal with.
    Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support.

Good web host. QHoster.com offer 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai) and more.

It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.