Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i do not think so. realexchanger have no response before evowallet down and if they really have the problem based on evo.they can announced this out at least.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Did you really read the previous post here, we are all know that evowallet site is down, and i even points out that the real exchanger site is a scam site just setup to scam others. You can just forget your money there, i am even in bigger lost than you.
    I feel that real-exchanger became a scam in this case because Evowallet site has been down and so they(real-exchanger) are scammed by Evo wallet. Now, they can't do with the Evo funds, so they are not giving you LR. Anyway, now real-exchanger lost its reputation, and it is advisable not to use this exchanger anymore for any exchange.
    I also don't agree that, as i see eddielkk has exchanges with them even before evowallet down, and also he sending so many support ticket to them but still no reply. Now evowallet down, they can use this excuse to cover themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Did you really read the previous post here, we are all know that evowallet site is down, and i even points out that the real exchanger site is a scam site just setup to scam others. You can just forget your money there, i am even in bigger lost than you.
    I feel that real-exchanger became a scam in this case because Evowallet site has been down and so they(real-exchanger) are scammed by Evo wallet. Now, they can't do with the Evo funds, so they are not giving you LR. Anyway, now real-exchanger lost its reputation, and it is advisable not to use this exchanger anymore for any exchange.
    I also don't agree that, as i see eddielkk has exchanges with them even before evowallet down, and also he sending so many support ticket to them but still no reply. Now evowallet down, they can use this excuse to cover themselves.
    Yes, i exchange with real exchanger 1 week before the evowallet down time, it shouldn't have any issues about the value i exchange, but real exchanger never reply me, and still have time to promotes their services in the evowallet blog during that time. They are like just set it up in evo blog to scam people.

both evowallet an evopay have down for a long time alreay. who can know whether they will come back or not. sigh..

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Yeah i think real exchanger could really be someone from evo's site to collect the funds before they vanish off , i think now evo is gone and will most probably not come back.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Yeah i think real exchanger could really be someone from evo's site to collect the funds before they vanish off , i think now evo is gone and will most probably not come back.
    Well, for sure the evo won't come back anymore. What is the points for them to come back as many people already having very bad impression with them. Members won't support them anymore even when they come back.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    i do not think so. realexchanger have no response before evowallet down and if they really have the problem based on evo.they can announced this out at least.
    Real exchanger is genuine but it takes more time for transfer and my friend had experienced this as he had a horrible waiting time to get his money from this exchanger

Well it is expected from them. Because now a days not many people use evo. And they can be short on funds so they need to accumulate and for that reason they can make delays.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Well it is expected from them. Because now a days not many people use evo. And they can be short on funds so they need to accumulate and for that reason they can make delays.
    haha.if it is for that reason then we still have hope of our evo money?they promoted themself for a long time and really have a large amount of members already.

haha.if it is for that reason then we still have hope of our evo money?they promoted themself for a long time and really have a large amount of members already.
    No hope to get back evo money already, as the site is down, real exchanger won't be so stupid to bare the lost from evo and still pay us LR or AP funds.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    No hope to get back evo money already, as the site is down, real exchanger won't be so stupid to bare the lost from evo and still pay us LR or AP funds.
    yes its better if all forget about the money at evo and be careful when a new payment processor comes in and about the exchanger i think he won't really give himself lose to pay all the other members.

hmmm people with lots of money in this site may be have real heavy loss, this payment processor became very famous soon and the same rate lost its value also

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    hmmm people with lots of money in this site may be have real heavy loss, this payment processor became very famous soon and the same rate lost its value also
    It remind me that the old scam payment processor altergold which also getting very famous in short time by sponsoring many forum and site, and then turn to be scam at last. Many people lost their money too. Rumours did say both evo and AG is the same owner, don't know is true or not.

How can i load my wallet in this system?

Well that is a very good idea. But the problem is who will.