Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default EVOWallet - evowallet.com

Now, there is another new e-currency launched recently and promote itself as a sponsor in some forums. Its name is EVOWallet. It's like LibertyReserve where we will get 1% fee when we receive funds.
    What do you think about this e-currency? Have you ever used it? And what other online exchangers besides goldmoneyxchange.com which provides services for EVOWallet's exchanges?

Well, this is a new processor after Ecu and PM. I don't think it can be popular by the way it's demand right now. Now we get only 0.75$ LR for 1 Evo. That's not a good sign of any good payout processor.
    Even to create an account is not an easy stuff there, I just yesterday tried to create an account there but it was taking too much time so I clicked away from there.

I have heard about that but it did not create a recall the same way ECU money did during their first few weeks after launching. As of now, I have no interest in opening one because I am already using 3 e-currencies, no plans of adding another one. We'll how it goes with Evo.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, this is a new processor after Ecu and PM. I don't think it can be popular by the way it's demand right now. Now we get only 0.75$ LR for 1 Evo. That's not a good sign of any good payout processor.
    Even to create an account is not an easy stuff there, I just yesterday tried to create an account there but it was taking too much time so I clicked away from there.
    Yeah, that's one of the reasons that makes me reluctant to make an account there. I also don't like that the site doesn't even have secure page. It might not guarantee anything, but it still makes me more comfortable.
    Btw, what's wrong with creating account there? I mean, why did you say it's not easy?

Yeah, that's one of the reasons that makes me reluctant to make an account there. I also don't like that the site doesn't even have secure page. It might not guarantee anything, but it still makes me more comfortable.
    Btw, what's wrong with creating account there? I mean, why did you say it's not easy?
    Well, it was asking to create many pin codes like login, master, and I felt it's cumbersome, so I clicked away from it. I mean I had to first think about what pin codes to give, and then I would have to note it down in my diary, so it would take time. That's why I thought I would create an account later on and I clicked away from it.

Well, it was asking to create many pin codes like login, master, and I felt it's cumbersome, so I clicked away from it. I mean I had to first think about what pin codes to give, and then I would have to note it down in my diary, so it would take time. That's why I thought I would create an account later on and I clicked away from it.
    Owh, so it will be like LibertyReserve then. LibertyReserve needs password, PIN and master key, so I think an additional PIN code won't be a problem. Although I admit I also don't like those additional stages and IMO, it won't increase the security.

well i have heard this payment processor for the first time and don't know whether we can use it or not.is it safe as the other processors?which site is paying through this payment processor.please let me know and also is there any sign up bonus as the ECU?

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    well i have heard this payment processor for the first time and don't know whether we can use it or not.is it safe as the other processors?which site is paying through this payment processor.please let me know and also is there any sign up bonus as the ECU?
    1. I don't know about the security, because EVOWallet is very new.
    2. EVOWallet make promotions by being sponsor at some forums, like NoExpiry and MoneyMakersTalk.
    3. No, there is no bonues like ECUMoney, but it has a referral system like LibertyReserve. I can't give you the link to information about this, because the site is currently inaccessible on my computer.

this site is giving DNS error as of now.
    Some sites are paying only by evowallet. I have $6 in my acocunt and if the site is gone i will have to loose all my money

Well they are going on the way as of ECUmoney. They support the PTP forums but I hope they don't stop the support as that of ECUmoney.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    1. I don't know about the security, because EVOWallet is very new.
    2. EVOWallet make promotions by being sponsor at some forums, like NoExpiry and MoneyMakersTalk.
    3. No, there is no bonues like ECUMoney, but it has a referral system like LibertyReserve. I can't give you the link to information about this, because the site is currently inaccessible on my computer.
    Being sponsors at some forums means they will obviously have certain offers in those forums.the forums that you have provided are the forums that i haven't heard of as now.i wanted to know if those forums are worth joining.please reply soon

Being sponsors at some forums means they will obviously have certain offers in those forums.the forums that you have provided are the forums that i haven't heard of as now.i wanted to know if those forums are worth joining.please reply soon
    yes you can join these sites. I am not sure about the other one but you can surely join NoExpiry.
    SmartzKool

is noexpiry open for the international members?is it another forum posting site or some different kind of site.anyways i will check this site.thanks for the info.

is noexpiry open for the international members?is it another forum posting site or some different kind of site.anyways i will check this site.thanks for the info.
    Well yeah noexpiry is open to all the members internationally. You are allowed to have an account there. It is like that of normal other PTP forums.
    SmartzKool

I think Evo is really determined to stand last long in the E-currency market, because I can see they even sponsoring new forums with zero members. Right now I can see even many HYIP and Autosurf sites are using Evo as their payout processors, so I think it can also be a good alternative for PM or LR in the future. But the problem is it still doesn't have one good exchanger with low rates. Right now GMX charges 12% and I feel that's really high.

I think Evo is really determined to stand last long in the E-currency market, because I can see they even sponsoring new forums with zero members. Right now I can see even many HYIP and Autosurf sites are using Evo as their payout processors, so I think it can also be a good alternative for PM or LR in the future. But the problem is it still doesn't have one good exchanger with low rates. Right now GMX charges 12% and I feel that's really high.
    well i agree with you on this. They are taking quite big steps to make a hold in the market but since there are no good exchangers, they are lacking behind.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    well i agree with you on this. They are taking quite big steps to make a hold in the market but since there are no good exchangers, they are lacking behind.
    Although Evowallet have been launched almost one month now, but until now there are one and only one online exchanger to support them, which is goldmoneyexchange. It shows that Evo is still not getting good traffics in the outside market. If they are famous and reliable, more and more exchanger will start to support them. I hope they will grow as many of my new join forum only support EVowallet.

Well, I just created an account in Evo wallet using GET referral link, but I wonder how can I find that GET is my referrer to make sure I haven't missed the GET referral link. I used GET referral link because GMX charges only 8% fees instead of 12% while exchanging it for other ecurrencies.

Well, I just created an account in Evo wallet using GET referral link, but I wonder how can I find that GET is my referrer to make sure I haven't missed the GET referral link. I used GET referral link because GMX charges only 8% fees instead of 12% while exchanging it for other ecurrencies.
    Is that true? How come that is possible? What is the source of this information?
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Is that true? How come that is possible? What is the source of this information?
    Well, it's an announcement in the GET forum that any member who uses GET referral link to join Evo wallet, will be charged only 8% instead of 12% from GMX. Actually it's a deal between GMX and the GET forum. But I wonder which proof shall I provide to GMX that I've used GET referral link.