Default Mexico server hosting packages?

Requirements:
    32gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD
    I am considering digitalserver.com.mx Mexico server hosting packages and also reg domains.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Well I'd recommend you to use servers from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
    Their customer service is very flexible and look after our clients not as a number, but as a partner. They strive to resolve issues on first call and put high priority to addressing urgent issues promptly.

Servers from hostround.com and legionbox.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.

So far so good. I have been dealing with digitalserver.com.mx for over 2 years and fully-satisfied.
    The tools provided are great. Pricing is reasonable. The technical guys are very helpful, professional and courteous.

It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users. Digitalserver.com.mx is well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent.

Can add that digitalserver.com.mx team of professionals was also helpful with setup. Can also add they reply to my messages within a few minutes and helping me get up and running. Must say that everything works like a clock.

It seems to me servers from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net can be suitable for oyu.
    They will meet your expectations. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. Give them a try.