Default shared hosting. Linux. backups?

I would like to get shared hosting. Linux. backups + ddos protection
    Do you know anything about Canspace.ca web hosting services ?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

Shared plans from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
    The support is so helpful and the servers are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.

QHoster.com and panamaserver.com shared plans are full-featured and low cost and they are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable. They are the best at what they do!

Just realized after over 2 years, that I've never had real problems with Libertyvps.net service!
    No calls needed, no downtime, no virus/hacker problems, so good that I haven't even thought about it.

Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
    Well, QHoster.com stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Check out shared plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
    The quality of service after joining them has been good. I get response within 30 minutes of my mail, issue are resolved quickly, making it apparent that they care for my needs and nothing is more important. I highly recommend this host. Five stars.

If you are looking for professional web host, can recommend Libertyvps.net offshore hosting.
    They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful. Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals.

Quality shared plans are available from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk.
    I have always been helped quickly, and efficiently in a professional manner.