Default What host would you choose? And why?

Requirements:
    - 100 gbs of disk space, - 2 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
    I am considering cloudarion.com hosting packages and also reg domains.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Check out these hosts: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

Great Service at a great price. I would highly recommend cloudarion.com service! Very responsive to all of my questions even before I signed up. Sign up and transfer was very smooth, and my email has never been better.

My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their low-cost VPS hosting services. Cloudarion.com is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.

You may use services from reliable hosts like QHoster.com and Owned-networks.net.
    Technical support at them is very quick to get back regarding questions and problems and the team goes into depth to figure out the problem, not just to get me off the line/off chat.

I've only written in to the support staff to talk about upgrading my package, as my site has expanded greatly on their servers. Cloudarion.com tech team have handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.