Default Any good hosting? Pay with Bitcoin

Require up to 50 gbs of disk space
    + register 1 .info domain
    Pay with Bitcoin
    What can you say about QHoster.com web hosting services?
    How are their web hosting solutions? What host is better? Why?

KVChosting.net and owned-networks.net are good hosts with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.

Good job! QHoster.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

I like QHoster.com web host. It accepts lost of payments:
    Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
    It is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk plans are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    I would highly recommend them based on the quality and integrity of the support alone—plus my sites are Super fast—bonus points! Glad I made the move.

My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
    I've had my site and several sub-domains hosted on QHoster.com shared hosting account for over 1 year, and have had nothing but positive experience. Their support responds quickly to my support tickets, and keeps introducing cool new services and add-ons.

Good hosting plans are available from inxy.com and asvhost.com as they are proven to be the best.
    These guys keep everything simple, local, and affordable. Nowhere better if you're in search of an awesome web host.

As for buying bitcoins, I can recommend this company (that's a review on it) https://www.ratingfx.com/instaforex

I think that is good choice.
    QHoster.com accepts a lot of other payment options as well and this fact as for me allow more potential clients start using their services.

I paid BTC whan used services from qhoster.com.

Services from owned-networks.net and libertyvps.net can be suitable for all your needs.
    These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!