Default Good hosting for wordpress blogs?

guys I need help to choose professional hosting for wordpress blogs.
    Found Centohost.com and Hostforweb.com web hosts and their hosting deals look quite good for my budget. Are they trustworthy? Alternatives to compare pricing, features?

Great. Thank you so much..............

Good hosts can be got from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk as their plans are feature-rich and low cost.
    Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone looking for a dependable web host.

I'd like to add that Hostforweb is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others. My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their low-cost VPS hosting services.

Well, hostforweb.com has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Very happy.

Centohost.com offers me the best service and pricing are acceptable. Any problems that I have encountered, the support team worked fast to solve it. There is a good communication between users and host team. Highly recommended.