Default Require VPS hosting account

I would like to make a notion of the hosting market and find over 3 web hosts and compare their pricing. Require VPS hosting account:
    - 100 gbs of disk space, Linux
    I've found the host called Exmasters.com and Vpsblocks.com.au - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals. Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?

Use VPS deals from asvhost.com.
    They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!

I like hostingsource.com VPS hosting. They are professionals and know how to keep everything working.
    I appreciate the hard work they put into making their service low priced and effective.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
    Points for this hosting
    - ONE -- low cost.Very low indeed
    - TWO -- No downtime
    -THREE -- quick Support.

Like exmasters.com vps hosting deals. It has best customer service and technical support ever. So far reliability has been great as well. I have not had a single issue. The control panel works very well.

Well, I know exmasters.com is a good web host. They're known to be a little pricier than other providers perhaps, but I switched to them from a lower-priced provider so I could get honest feedback about my site and about my business.

VPS accounts from hostround.com and legionbox.com are able to meet all your demands.
    Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support.