Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Vipinstall PPI Program - New Affiliate, High Rates

Our new affiliate program has started already... Below you may find information about our affiliate program. We will be happy to help you to success in web business.

Pay per install program

Everybody can work with us as a partner for our PPI program.

Partners from all countries accepted
    Realtime Statistics. No shave in stats ,and %100 real statistics
    Regular Payments. No delay
    Payments with Webmoney, Paypal
    All methods except spam are allowed to install .exe
    No minimum payment limit
    Increased rate to partners who has a high number of daily installs
    Higher rates for longterm partnership
    Individual approach to each client
    Friendly Support to all questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How much do you pay?
    A: We pay 130$ for 1K US installs, 110$ for 1K Australia or Canada installs and 50$ for 1K Western Europe installs.

Q: Does your company No shave in stats %100 and Real Statistics ?
    A: We guarantee that we have No shave in stats. All stats are %100 true, But other companies could offer you more but shave your installs. After you try our partner program you will understand the difference.

Q: What payment options do you have?
    A: Payments will be done with WebMoney and Paypal

Q: What's the payment period?
    A: We pay at 15th of each month for the earnings of previous month.

Q: Which countries installs do you accept?
    A: We accept traffic from countries : USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Holland, Swisszerland.

Q: What does VipInstall pay for?
    A: VipInstall pays you every time user from paid country installs our exe with your Affiliate ID.

Q: What do I need to begin to work with you?
    A: Register our partner program. Our support representative will send you email within 48 hours after your account is activated. After that you can take your exe file from your user panel and start installs.

Q: All installation methods are allowed ?
    A: We accept all methods like p2p, torrents, direct installs...etc except spamming.

Pay per install program

Its good to see that you allow install from all countaries..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Thank you

Default Re: Vipinstall PPI Program - New Affiliate, High Rates

Quote Originally Posted by Vipinstall Support
    Our new affiliate program has started already... Below you may find information about our affiliate program. We will be happy to help you to success in web business.

Pay per install program

Everybody can work with us as a partner for our PPI program.

Partners from all countries accepted
    Realtime Statistics. No shave in stats ,and %100 real statistics
    Regular Payments. No delay
    Payments with Webmoney, Paypal
    All methods except spam are allowed to install .exe
    No minimum payment limit
    Increased rate to partners who has a high number of daily installs
    Higher rates for longterm partnership
    Individual approach to each client
    Friendly Support to all questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How much do you pay?
    A: We pay 130$ for 1K US installs, 110$ for 1K Australia or Canada installs and 50$ for 1K Western Europe installs.

Q: Does your company No shave in stats %100 and Real Statistics ?
    A: We guarantee that we have No shave in stats. All stats are %100 true, But other companies could offer you more but shave your installs. After you try our partner program you will understand the difference.

Q: What payment options do you have?
    A: Payments will be done with WebMoney and Paypal

Q: What's the payment period?
    A: We pay at 15th of each month for the earnings of previous month.

Q: Which countries installs do you accept?
    A: We accept traffic from countries : USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Holland, Swisszerland.

Q: What does VipInstall pay for?
    A: VipInstall pays you every time user from paid country installs our exe with your Affiliate ID.

Q: What do I need to begin to work with you?
    A: Register our partner program. Our support representative will send you email within 48 hours after your account is activated. After that you can take your exe file from your user panel and start installs.

Q: All installation methods are allowed ?
    A: We accept all methods like p2p, torrents, direct installs...etc except spamming.

Pay per install program
    Thanks for letting us know about such good earning program i just opened the site i am filling up the sign up form hope i will reach the target.
    Thanks.

Default Re: Vipinstall PPI Program - New Affiliate, High Rates

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks for letting us know about such good earning program i just opened the site i am filling up the sign up form hope i will reach the target.
    Thanks.
    Thank you..if you have any question you can contact with me from this forum or icq support in our web site.

Thnkas for the site informations. I will join there.. what is the minimum payout? But did u got any payment from them . Then Pls share some payment proof here. waiting for ur reply.

it is too hard to reach 1K install.
    and the minimum payout requires us to complete 1k install so thats hard.i hope we can get paid by each unique install then it will be reasonable.

Webmoney payments done today. Paypal payments will be done tomorrow. We wanted to inform you about this.

Webmoney payments done today. Paypal payments will be done tomorrow. We wanted to inform you about this.
    Do you have any offers for Indians Or You Have Offers For U.S.A Only?
    Waiting for ur reply.
    Thanks.

All people from all countries accepted. But in our site you can see the list of countries for accepted installs are listed.

Waiting for ur reply.
    Thanks.

All people from all countries accepted. But in our site you can see the list of countries for accepted installs are listed.

Waiting for ur reply.
    Thanks.
    Thanks for the reply and support but in your site there are only few lists of countries from where you are accepting installations
    USA,Canada,Australia,Western Europe Countries,United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Holland, Swisszerland but not India..
    Thanks.

Did you go through the first post thoroughly? They don't accept installs from all countries. Only few countries listed above are accepted. But as a partner any member throughout the world can sign up.

But I wonder what can I embedd their exe file in our website? Do they give me a code?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Did you go through the first post thoroughly? They don't accept installs from all countries. Only few countries listed above are accepted. But as a partner any member throughout the world can sign up.

But I wonder what can I embedd their exe file in our website? Do they give me a code?
    lemon i think its not possible to embed a exe file to any other code and you also can't use it in ur website and another thing is there is no benefit to do this because they are paying to only U.S.A. and outsiders and they are not allowing us.
    Thanks.

lemon i think its not possible to embed a exe file to any other code and you also can't use it in ur website and another thing is there is no benefit to do this because they are paying to only U.S.A. and outsiders and they are not allowing us.
    Thanks.
    Well, I mean how we can get their software downloaded from our websites. What is the first step? How can we keep their softwares in our website to make them available to download for our visitors?

And one more thing, as I already told, we can become their associate but the thing is to get paid we must have traffic from those listed countries.

Thanks.
    Well, I mean how we can get their software downloaded from our websites. What is the first step? How can we keep their softwares in our website to make them available to download for our visitors?

And one more thing, as I already told, we can become their associate but the thing is to get paid we must have traffic from those listed countries.
    Oh...Thanks for your reply Lemon i think after registration they may give you some promotional banner when your visitors will click them the download automatically starts or like this.....this may be profitable for us and thanks for clearing my doubt......
    Thanks Again.

Oh...Thanks for your reply Lemon i think after registration they may give you some promotional banner when your visitors will click them the download automatically starts or like this.....this may be profitable for us and thanks for clearing my doubt......
    Thanks Again.
    Thanks for clearing my doubt. I know you are a webmaster so have you tried any such pay per install programs in your website? Are you getting profit out of it?

Thanks Again.
    Thanks for clearing my doubt. I know you are a webmaster so have you tried any such pay per install programs in your website? Are you getting profit out of it?
    lemon main thing is these types of programs are very harmful it may be genuine from it you may be earn but think deeply why they are installing their software in our system when you install it in ur PC first their program will run and it will consume your internet resources it just like gomezpier program....maximum of these types of company give much profitable offer to install these type of program for hacking purposes thats why i always protest these types of things....so i never promot these types of things and i never refer these types of things to none of my clients because i know how these types of programs are harmful.
    Thanks.

lemon main thing is these types of programs are very harmful it may be genuine from it you may be earn but think deeply why they are installing their software in our system when you install it in ur PC first their program will run and it will consume your internet resources it just like gomezpier program....maximum of these types of company give much profitable offer to install these type of program for hacking purposes thats why i always protest these types of things....so i never promot these types of things and i never refer these types of things to none of my clients because i know how these types of programs are harmful.
    Thanks.
    Thanks for the information.
    So, you basically mean webmasters should not be an affiliate of such programs to be safe from harmful viruses or something else. Anyway, now I'll consider only affiliate marketing and pay per click marketing for my websites.

Thanks.
    Thanks for the information.
    So, you basically mean webmasters should not be an affiliate of such programs to be safe from harmful viruses or something else. Anyway, now I'll consider only affiliate marketing and pay per click marketing for my websites.
    That's Right Exactly i wanted to say this only...lemon can you please help me in earning from affiliate i want to do this but really don't have much idea about this if you have any idea of affiliate marketing then plz share with me.
    Thanks.

contac: aloneghost.unt@gmail.com
    provide 1000 install UNITED STATES/1 month