Default KVM VPS hosting packages?

I am considering Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting packages and also reg domains.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are good enough to sign up with.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

I've been with Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS for 2 years now and couldn't be happier!
    Their pricing is quite cheap. I switched all my WordPress sites over to them and have been VERY impressed with these guys.

Worthy deals are available from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com.
    These companies are focused on delivering resourceful hosting plans and provides constant and uninterrupted hosting and support services, so you can rely on these companies. They also have live chat. Moreover, some free bonuses are offered by them.

Panamaserver.com accounts are full of useful resources with high uptime and they have a 30% off - COVID19. Use them to meet all your demands. Support is second to none.

I would like to mention that hostnamaste.com customer support works 24/7 and ready to help in any situation. I like the work they do for me. Network uptime is great - their promise 99.9% uptime is true. I will recommend this web host to my friends and colleagues.

I have not been disappointed in Hostnamaste hosting due to these things:

1) super-reliable, highly communicative re: any changes, and above all superb customer support.
    2) site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
    3) great pricing... they also passed on the savings to me due to nice discounts.

Use VPS accounts from trustworthy hosts: libertyvps.net and inxy.com.
    The Support team at them is really very cooperative & active 24/7.
    Their uptime is impressive, and my sites never go down.

Use VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.