Default Affordable VPS to have a deal with ...

ASVhost.com as well as rockhoster.com are good for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

The hardware is amazing and I didn't personally experience any downtime, except for the couple of times I had to reboot the system after installing extra software (using their cPanel management panel). Rockhoster.com have lots of extra hardware, software and support options for their root servers (at extra cost of course).

Well, rockhoster.com is a nice web host. You can rely on them in any situation
    The hosting is affordable, the customer service is top notch, and they genuinely care about my little blog out there in Cyber space. They have lots of useful tools and they work great.

Libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are reliable hosts to have a deal with.
    Sincerely excellent customer service and will happily continue working with them for the foreseeable future! Every time I needed specific help, they were always there to help me out with my request. This really helps me juggle everything, especially with my busy schedule! I highly recommend them value for money and excellent customer service.

Give Rockhoster.com web host a try. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly.

ASVhost.com is not the only company to have a deal with, you may try services from libertyvps.net as plans are full of useful resources.
    To sum it up, they are:
    - Super fast speeds
    - 100% uptime
    - Great support team
    - Automatic backup.

I would like to say that Rockhoster.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.