Default What's the best EU server provider?

What is the best EU server provider?
    It seems to me they are: hosting.uk and hostround.com.

The provider I have been working for has switched all of their dedicated hosting over to QHoster.com in the past few weeks, the reason? There's nobody better out there. The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic (we needed a server reset, they done it within 20 minutes), the price is great!

Would like to add that cloudarion.com have fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable. I'll most definitely be giving them my business for a long time.

One of my favorite web hosts with servers in Europe is warez-host.com offshore web host.
    I appreciate the quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues.

For QHoster.com VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles). There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

Servers from inxy.com and legionbox.com are worthy to sign up with.
    I am satisfied with their services so far, technical support was fast, reasonably priced yet they deliver their promises