Default What are TOP e-commerce web hosts?

What are TOP e-commerce web hosts?
    I've found the hosts called vpsblocks.com.au and also cloudarion.com - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
    Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?

All in all Vpsblocks.com.au is an amazing hosting provider and i will continue to use them for my hosting for some time to come. They are offering 30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL - 30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30

The best e-commerce-friendly hosts are: hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
    Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

Can't go wrong with Cloudarion.com web hosting. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site! You won't go wrong with them.

One thing I must say about cloudarion.com is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com accounts are good enough to sign up with.
    The staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.