Default Which server is better to sign up with?

Which server (legionbox.com or hostround.com) is better to sign up with?

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

IMHO, centohost.com will serve your demands. The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic (we needed a server reset, they done it within 20 minutes), the price is great!. Can't fault these guys!

Just want to say that legionbox.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs. Hostingsource.com servers are worth trying as plans are full-featured and low cost.
    Both companies gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!

Servers from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
    These guys keep everything simple, local, and affordable. Nowhere better if you're in search of an awesome web host.

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I must say that Tzulo.com is a reliable place to order dedicated server hosting plans!
    Here is the package I like the most: $50/month - Dual L5630, 72gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD
    I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

Servers from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com are worth trying.
    They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.

Take your time to look at digitalserver.com.mx dedicated servers in Mexico. I'd like to add that the server uptime (99.99% uptime guarantee is true) and overall speed performance have been ok for me. Everything works.

Servers from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are good enough to sign up with.
    They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.

I have to admit, the staff at cloudarion.com have gone above and beyond with any issues I have. I get what I need without having to ask and that pleases me. The excellent service makes the competitive prices even more attractive and that makes me happy!