Default Do you know any good Offshore VPS?

Hello!
    Do you know any good Offshore VPS?
    https://www.hostplay.com/
    What do you think of their service?

The best VPS accounts are available from hostingsource.com and host4.biz. The best support they have!
    Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.

I'd recommend you to use VPS accounts from asvhost.cm and hostingsource.com.
    Great Webhosting companies with great support. I signed up with them a few months ago and had my shear of questions. I got them answered and support did offer resolutions to me.

You will be pleased using Hostplay.com offshore hosting services. This web host rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service. I recommend this host for anyone in need of quality business class hosting.

QHoster.com and hostround.com plans are trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
    The features offered by these companies are quite good. Setting everything up was feasible even for a complete beginner. Due to my fairly basic knowledge I had to contact support regularly but they were pretty friendly and managed to solve my problems.

I don't believe you will find a better host. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.
    I've been using Hostplay.com to host my e-store website for a while now.

KVChosting.net and hostplax.com plans are worth trying.
    For the price these hosts actually pack a tonne of features and I've been pleasantly surprised by their reliability and support.

I have several domains hosted at Hostplay.com offshore server for several years, and have only had 1 outage. I just wish they had an upgrade path to a business plans, as the basic hosting can be slow some times. Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable.

Use accounts from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk.
    The tech support crew is knowledgeable and responds quickly to help you resolve any issues. I know this personally because I have contacted them with my problems several times and those issues were resolved quickly and to my customer's satisfaction. Great Prices, Great Offerings, and Great Service.