Default suggest me the best web hosting provider in Mexico?

suggest me the best web hosting provider in Mexico?
    My budget is $200/mo. 2 TB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 40 TB - Bandwidth
    I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at digitalserver.com.mx cheap dedicated hosting account.
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com are the best hosting providers in the whole IT industry.
    For me, overall it has been a very good experience: it works just as I would expect, and with very little downtime. So for this I am happy to rate them 5/5.

Lucky to host my site with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico server hosting. The uptime is great, Their promise of 99.9% is correct. You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

QHoster.com and hostround.com can be good for you.
    Mainly their customer service and support is quite excellent. The support staff take time to understand the issues and never talk down to you if you are finding it difficult to sort out the problem. Having said that - I haven't actually had that many problems!

To start with, digitalserver.com.mx have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own.
    They offer instant setup - no prepayments. It has been the perfect web hosting provider for me in Mexico.

QHoster.com and hostingsource.com servers are the best.
    Super easy to manage and always available. I have been a customer of them now and am very happy. They regularly reprice my plan and upgrade my features to be current with their promotions. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!!

Lucky to host my site with Digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web host! Their support and service has been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to inquire if any help or advice can be given. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.