Default Linux SSD vps deals, where can I compare them?

Believe someone will help me to choose the right web host!
    I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer
    I've found the host called Cloudarion.com - their Linux SSD vps deals look quite good.
    Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable?

It seems to me VPS deals from legionbox.com and hostplax.com are worthy.
    Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.

I've used a lot of hosts since the early '2000's and I can say, without a doubt, that Cloudarion.com is the best host I've ever had the pleasure of working with. The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.

I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

I must admit, the guys over at Cloudarion.com seemed to do everything in their power that they could to get the situation resolved. They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this reliable web hosting provider.

Check hostforweb.com VPS plans out. They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it.
    My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.

KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com plans are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Support is second to none.
    Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.