Default Require VPS hosting account in Australia

I would like to make a notion of the hosting market and find over 3 web hosts and compare their pricing.
    Require VPS hosting account in Australia:
    - 100 gbs of disk space, Linux
    I've found the host called Vpsblocks.com.au and QHoster.com - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
    Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net VPS deals are good enough to sign up with.
    I'm always impressed with the dedication that their technical staff show on support calls. Even difficult issues are handled with a can-do attitude.

Use VPS from time-tested companies like hosting.uk and host4.biz.
    They are worthy competitors in the website hosting industry. If you are looking for the best look no further than.

Give my vote for vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting solutions. 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

VPS deals from hostingsource.com can be good for you.
    I am totally satisfied with their hosting capabilities and support.

What I want to say is that vpsblocks.com.au is quite good option for hosting websites and also registering domains. They are also offering 30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL* - 30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30

They give you features for which you can get familiar with in time when your ready to get serious. Very good host. Vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting space is by far the best out there beating its competitors noticeably. So far, support has been good and they've gotten back to me within half a day.