Default cheap dedicated hosting packages?

Good day,
    I want to know about the quality of hostingsource.com dedicated web hosting services.
    My budget is $200/mo. 2 TB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 40 TB - Bandwidth
    I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap dedicated hosting account.
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Cheap servers are available not only from hostingsource.com but from asvhost.com as well.
    These guys keep everything simple, local, and affordable. Nowhere better if you're in search of an awesome web host.

I think if you check here: https://cloudarion.com/dedicated-servers/ you will be able to find good option.

The best server providers are - venois.net.com and legionbox.com.
    Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!

You can also try to have a look at hostplay.com managed servers.
    There you will be able to have really good price.

Servers from hostround.com are the best to have a deal with.
    Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response I got from their chat support.

I Saved Big on HostingSource.com Web Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
    With any new setup you always run into issues getting used to the hosts control panel, getting your applications set up, getting things working, etc. - they were very helpful.

I know hostingsource.com is trustworthy web host. They have always been there with a quick resolution to my questions and problems that I did not know how to fix or address. I use them for 5 different sites on one account and everyone of them run flawlessly. If your looking for reliable low cost hosting for your site.

===> LOOK NO FURTHER!

As a good alternative, take a look at Tzulo.com and their dedicated servers.
    $75/month - Single E3-1270/E5-1620, 32gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD, 100tb on 1gb port
    Think this package will work fine for your needs. I am very happy with their support and i do recommend them for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.