Default Any good web host + need to register .us , .com, .org

I would like to get web hosting. Linux.
    + need to register .US , .com, .org domains (3 domains).
    Do you know anything about kvchosting.net US web hosting services ?
    Their web hosting & domain registration services?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

Good hosting plans are available from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com. Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.

I've had outages, but nothing too long. I was down for over an hour once, but kvchosting.net team kept me informed about what was going on. The price is right for personal and small business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.

Package plans from venois.net and hostround.com are good enough to sick to.
    They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, kvchosting.net is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites. No doubt, your sites will be in good hands, friends. My experience dealing with them has been perfect. I can highly recommend their hosting services to others.

Reliable and full-featured deals can be got from libertyvps.net and theelector.com.
    They were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and basically told me everything I needed to get started (it was my first site). Since then the uptime and reliability has been great and the control panel was not bad either! I had an issue with bandwidth recently and the support was great at working out a deal for me. I would recommend them without hesitation!