Hybrid View

Default VPS hosting packages and also reg .com.au domains?

Requirements:
    - 70 gbs of disk space, - 2 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support, cPanel
    I am considering Vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting packages and also reg .com.au domains.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are great for hosting any web site with.
    Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.

Check out VPS deals which hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com provide.
    They truly have the best service. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.

I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools they provide which I did not expect at all.
    I am happy using vpsblocks.com.au hosting services. Can honestly say that it is not an easy thing to choose a good web host with stable and fast servers, helpful customer support, suitable features and tools.

KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com VPS deals are provided on sweet terms.
    Great Webhosting companies with great support. I signed up with them a few months ago and had my shear of questions. I got them answered and support did offer resolutions to me.

KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com VPS deals are worthy.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.