Default web hosting packages in India? + reg 2 .in domains

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts!
    + low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
    85 gbs of disk space, 2500 gbs of bandwidth of bandwidth, Linux.
    What are your views on Hostnamaste.com and their web hosting packages in India?
    Also need to register 2 .in domains

With my general knowledge of Linux and help from the support team, I was able to install only what I wanted to meet my PCI compliance. Hostnamaste.com is a great website. It's easy to use and their tech customer support is the best I've ever seen.

Check out plans from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk.
    Excellent - say no more!They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Believe hostnamaste.com Unmanaged VPS deals will serve your demands.
    They make the best every time. I strongly recommend you to choose these guys.

VPS deals from hostforweb.com and hostround.com are good enough to have a deal with.
    They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

Just want to say that hostnamaste.com is not the only company which is able to meet all your needs, hostingsource.com is worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
    Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found Hostnamaste.com and have never looked back. I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for reliable host along with helpful support team.

I am sure kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are good enough to have a deal with.
    Their Uptime is great and have dedicated staff to help customer.