Default What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?

My Requirements are:
    - 70 gbs of disk space, - 2 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support, cPanel
    I am considering Vpsblocks.com.au and also INSIGHTHosting.us hosting packages and also reg 2 .com domains.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?

QHoster.com and hosting.uk plans are the best.
    Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.

The best deals are available from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
    The pricing they offer also made a huge difference when selecting a web hosting company. The service is really good. Just tons of value. Plus, their customer service is absolutely outstanding. Nothing more I can ask from my web host.

I've moved two of my domains to Vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting service already. They have an incredibly helpful support system, answering your ticket within 24 hours. They have been reliable and everything you could ask for in a host.

Package plans from swissnode.ch and theelector.com are worthy.
    Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!

Get 30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL* on Vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting solutions in Australia.
    30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30

This web host will definitely meet your expectations.

Can also recommend Exmasters.com VPS deals. You will get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd"). Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.