Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Webmoney?

Default Webmoney?

I see there is an e-currency named WebMoney. But I don't see it discussed here. I also don't see it used in PTC sites, HYIP or AutoSurf sites or forums.
    Why WebMoney is not famous? And what are the uses of Webmoney? Is it open for members from all countries?

I have never never seen any forum using webmoney. So I'm not sure whether it is an outdated E-currency or what. Moreover, I have seen in online exchangers websites that it's value is always lesser than other payout processors like 1 LR = 0.80 or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I have never never seen any forum using webmoney. So I'm not sure whether it is a outdated E-currency or what. Moreover, I have seen in an online exchanger that it's value is less than other payout processor like 1 LR = 0.80
    as to my knowledge wmz is a little valuable than lr.

i also have account in wmz but it is a little complicated to use it because we should install a software,but since i install my windows again i can not install wmz again,and there always some error when i want to install it so i gave up it now.

No, in my country, there is an online exchanger where we can sell WMZ and the rate is the same as LibertyReserve. That's why I'm interested to know the uses.

I read that the software is used to login and transfer money. But I also read that there are 2 ways to login. One is through the website like other payment processors and the other is by using that software. But if we want to login through the website, we have to verify our phone number. Is the phone verification available internationally? Because the verification is through SMS, while as far as I know it, international SMS are limited, depending on the providers.

Elliot is correct WMZ is valuable than LR and Russian PTCs use the processor more.
    It is more like paypal that is why it is not used by programs like HYIP, Autosurfs etc.

Well i have never come across such processor name. Although there is a perfect money processor.
    SmartzKool

smart, i recommend you to try webmoney .. its really the best and most secure payment processor.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    smart, i recommend you to try webmoney .. its really the best and most secure payment processor.
    Can we verify our phone number if we are international customers? And should we have our account verified to be able to send and receive money? And is there any site where we can make money and get paid with WebMoney? The conversion rate from WebMoney to my country's currency is almost the same as LibertyReserve, so I hope I can take advantage of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Can we verify our phone number if we are international customers? And should we have our account verified to be able to send and receive money? And is there any site where we can make money and get paid with WebMoney? The conversion rate from WebMoney to my country's currency is almost the same as LibertyReserve, so I hope I can take advantage of it.
    i verified my account by mobile phone.
    but after reinstalled my windows i can not install webmoney again,and i dont know why.
    it always can not be opened.maybe it is the problem of cookie,but after clearing that i still can not open that.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    but after reinstalled my windows i can not install webmoney again,and i dont know why.
    it always can not be opened.maybe it is the problem of cookie,but after clearing that i still can not open that.
    If you have verified your cellphone number, then you do not have to login through the software, right? You can just log in through the website, just like other payment processors. I hope I can verify it through my cellphone, because I do not like to install something, especially from a Russian website.
    Or you may have to re-download the software and then re-install it with the new downloaded software. And I also heard about some key code that we will need should we uninstall and then want to re-install the software again.

anyone can tell me how to earn WMZ money online?i know it is the same value of libertyserve but i only know some site pay via LR but not with WMZ.

drowned, you can verify by sending documents .
    and there are some easy ways to earn money via WMZ but those sites are almost russian,, it will be easy for you if you understand russian .

and there are some easy ways to earn money via WMZ but those sites are almost russian,, it will be easy for you if you understand russian .
    LOL, I do not understand other languages than English and my mother tongue ops: But I hope there are some sites or something where we can make money and get paid through WMZ. Do you know any site using English where we can make money from?
    About the verification, I was talking about the phone verification to login through the website, so we do not have to use the software, not the account verification. About account verification, do we have to verify our account before we can send/receive funds?

LOL, I do not understand other languages than English and my mother tongue ops: But I hope there are some sites or something where we can make money and get paid through WMZ. Do you know any site using English where we can make money from?
    About the verification, I was talking about the phone verification to login through the website, so we do not have to use the software, not the account verification. About account verification, do we have to verify our account before we can send/receive funds?
    there are two types of accounts in webmoney, the simple lite doesn't require a verification but the business one requires to send documents and this is a more advanced account .
    about earning through WMZ, actually there was only one site that pay via WMZ in english but all others sites that pay good $$ via WMZ are pure russian.. i know some members who learned some basic russian words for that sake and they succeeded .

there are two types of accounts in webmoney, the simple lite doesn't require a verification but the business one requires to send documents and this is a more advanced account .
    about earning through WMZ, actually there was only one site that pay via WMZ in english but all others sites that pay good $$ via WMZ are pure russian.. i know some members who learned some basic russian words for that sake and they succeeded .
    Then I guess I just make a simple light account, so I will not have to verify my account. About the site where we can earn through WMZ, can you tell me what they are? I think I can use the help of some online translator. I already have the add-on. Hope it will help.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    If you have verified your cellphone number, then you do not have to login through the software, right? You can just log in through the website, just like other payment processors. I hope I can verify it through my cellphone, because I do not like to install something, especially from a Russian website.
    Or you may have to re-download the software and then re-install it with the new downloaded software. And I also heard about some key code that we will need should we uninstall and then want to re-install the software again.
    the problem is i did not save the key file,so whenever i tried to login it remind me to provide the key file,but i can not then i am unable to login.

But is there any withdrawing directly to bank facility like that of paypal? And do we have good exchanging sites for this?
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    But is there any withdrawing directly to bank facility like that of paypal? And do we have good exchanging sites for this?
    yes, it has but you have to send all documents and wait to be verified first.
    about exchanges, don't worry i can exchange it with you :wink:

Are there any fees associated with such withdrawal service? Is the fees high? and what is the minimum amount to withdraw?
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Are there any fees associated with such withdrawal service? Is the fees high? and what is the minimum amount to withdraw?
    I told you that i can help you to exchange WMZ,, just get it first