Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How much earn any forum Admin?

I am very much interested about that - how much earn any forum Admin?

They will pay us a lot each and every member? But how they got their money? I don't think its only comes from Advertisement? Bez I saw in makemoneykingdom (MMK) Forum and I notice that there was no advertisement.. Then How they pay us?

Is the any body who know the secret? Then Pls reply here....... I am waiting for ur reply....

Forum owner earns from advertiser and sponsors, google adsense.
    I don't know of MMK, how is he making money...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

At first, the admin has to shell out some cash from his own pocket until the forum has earned enough and more. But mainly, the fund comes from advertisements. As for MMK admin, there are rumors that right now he's paying the members with his own money as the site has been banned from Adsense.

there are rumors that right now he's paying the members with his own money as the site has been banned from Adsense.

I don't think that the rumors is right and Admin paying the members with his own money .. I s it reallly possible for the bussiness?? Bez they have more than 1000 memers...So, how he will do that?

I don't think so..... May be there r othere reason...

As you noticed, we can see almost all forum is having advertising space, and they earn either from advertiser or sponsor. As for MMK, it is really weird that the whole forum did not have one advertiser at all while they are having good traffics. The only income i found from MMK forum is the admin is selling his own MMK ebook there, as well as writing articles. So, i think the income is came from there.

wwell i dont really think so that MMK admin is paying money out of his own pocket. he might have got some other business with his forum

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    As you noticed, we can see almost all forum is having advertising space, and they earn either from advertiser or sponsor. As for MMK, it is really weird that the whole forum did not have one advertiser at all while they are having good traffics. The only income i found from MMK forum is the admin is selling his own MMK ebook there, as well as writing articles. So, i think the income is came from there.
    "Admin is selling his own MMK ebook there, as well as writing articles. " - what is write? did u buy it ? hows it was? Pls share with us.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well every site's revenue come from sponsors or advertisers some spend from pockets to gain popularity so that their page rank can improve and in future they may do some business about MMK there are some private sections i think he is earning from those sections still i think he is facing losses thats why he has shown some hints of stopping payemnt.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    well every site's revenue come from sponsors or advertisers some spend from pockets to gain popularity so that their page rank can improve and in future they may do some business about MMK there are some private sections i think he is earning from those sections still i think he is facing losses thats why he has shown some hints of stopping payemnt.
    he has shown any hints of stopping payment?where did you get it?
    i think he is still paying.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    I think tom is right after tom's thread i also checked one post where admin is asking members opinion that he will stop payemnt still will you come to MMK ?and without advertisement it is impossible to pay members.
    ohh,anyway i hope admin can find a good way that both the members and admin will get benifit then the forum will run smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    I think tom is right after tom's thread i also checked one post where admin is asking members opinion that he will stop payemnt still will you come to MMK ?and without advertisement it is impossible to pay members.
    ohh,anyway i hope admin can find a good way that both the members and admin will get benifit then the forum will run smoothly.
    though i am not active there but its really a very bad news because many people are earning from that forum if its stop paying then its member will be shocked.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    though i am not active there but its really a very bad news because many people are earning from that forum if its stop paying then its member will be shocked.
    Thanks.
    i also hope admin will run his forum as before.but he can set the post rate a little low then it will be easier for him to pay his members right?and he can also put some ads there as there are so many people visit his forums every day.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Quote Originally Posted by tom
    he has shown any hints of stopping payment?where did you get it?
    i think he is still paying.

O my God! if he not paying to us then its a very bad news for all of us. Bez its also a very popular forum. Then must be within few days forum will gone.

anyway,admin has been paying us for so long a time,thanks for him.
    this is the forum i have stayed for longgest time.

i hope the rumors is not true, because we are join in this site to have some earning money so if they not pay us we are maybe will quit from this site

There is no limit of earning for any forum admin and it depends on how big is his site is and how many advertisers he is able to pull out and how many are active members there and all these will depend much on advertisement they get

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    There is no limit of earning for any forum admin and it depends on how big is his site is and how many advertisers he is able to pull out and how many are active members there and all these will depend much on advertisement they get
    If any forum wont get any sponsor it is very hard to run the site unless good amount of personal ads he gets.

Advertisement revenue is main earnings for any site and to get sponsors the site should have nice visitors and then getting sponsors is possible

Yeh..Its not so easy to run a site and the site which is Paid sites..you have to manage everything...from the top to bottom and you have to look after your site as well as your members whether they need something or not whether they are happy with your site or not these are the main criteria of a admin but all admins are not the same some are very arrogant and threat its member as slave and some admins are very nice like DINO (Web-Money Admin) and i know its very difficult to earn from any online sponsors and maximum of paid sites except affiliate and adult are paying from their pocket the profit margin is very less.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Yeh..Its not so easy to run a site and the site which is Paid sites..you have to manage everything...from the top to bottom and you have to look after your site as well as your members whether they need something or not whether they are happy with your site or not these are the main criteria of a admin but all admins are not the same some are very arrogant and threat its member as slave and some admins are very nice like DINO (Web-Money Admin) and i know its very difficult to earn from any online sponsors and maximum of paid sites except affiliate and adult are paying from their pocket the profit margin is very less.
    Thanks.
    most of admins pay members from their pockets? i can't believe it. why they hold the forums, if they can't get enough money from them?