Default Good web host with 24/7 customer support?

Requirements:
    - 70 gbs of disk space, - 2 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - cPanel
    I am considering Rockhoster.com VPS hosting packages and also reg .com domains (3 domains).
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com are the best VPS providers in the whole IT industry.
    They are definitely your to-go hosting providers whenever you want to buy a powerful and cheap hosting/server for your companies and for your clients. Their power specifics are just a lot better than enough, it provides more than enough resources for you to run a website smoothly.

Good web hosts are: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com (60% off + free .com).
    There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their website, and in the service that they provide.

I used the discount code "XMAS" and got 25% OFF on all products. Valid till January, the 2nd.
    I appreciate Rockhoster.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues.

Just want to say that rockhoster.com is not the only company which is able to meet all your needs.
    Avansit.com is worth trying due to their top-notch services.

I chose Rockhoster.com KVM VPS hosting service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service. Very happy with Them, and would not hesitate to recommend them.

All i know about Rockhoster.com is that it has been a wonderful host.
    Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.

- good uptime (99.9% guaranteed).

Accounts from asvhost.com and hostround.com are worth your attention.
    Everything has impressed me:
    - great network and server uptime,
    - perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
    - helpful, professional customer support and many more.